Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Our Inner Program Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

• This topic has 49 replies, 48 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

Gil Shir

Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kayce
      Participant

I don’t think we can find to do anything except  to derive the maximum  benefits….that’s  the foundation.

T.Y. Light
      Participant

I’m ready

JDF
      Participant

1) breaking up with someone you think you love deeply, possibly more than you’ve ever cared for in your life.  If you love something set it free.  I.e. huge age gap between the two. The younger female says she doesn’t want children but the man knows she does as it’s human desire. He ends it.  Terrible feeling………..That man feels and thinks that he’ll never find love again

2) Jumping on a hand grenade for your brothers in arms. God forbid but an example nonetheless

Tony Escujuri
      Participant

Everything I seem to do is calculated to achieve maximum effort.

Kate
      Participant

No I can’t find anything to contradict the law of max benefit. In doing various volunteer jobs I noticed most volunteers feel they’re getting more than they’re giving thru their efforts.

kabu_student
      Participant

Typing here so I can test Submit button

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.