Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 2. What Do Social Connections Have to do With My Health? Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

KabU
    Participant

Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      KatieBug
      Participant

I completely resonate.. I’m a loner.. which is weird because I am extreamly outgoing and love others, and love socializing, but still find myself alone ALOT and I can see and understand how loneliness and other factors play a big role in our health.

Sure that there is a great connection with body-or fysical pain and lonelyness , getting divorced or being neglected …

Rodrigo Tavares
      Participant

I believe that when I donate, the universe continues to send me gifts in order for me to continue donating. Spending on myself opens up a void that always asks to be filled by spending more on myself.
      I don’t understand how it works and I would love to understand and thus be aware of the need to increase my help to others, without fear of missing my needs.

Joseph
      Participant

Yes I recognize the affects, although I perform counseling with many contacts with people through the week, I am a loner. I have been a loner most of my life, then in my 40’s had a severe illness that required stem cell transplant to put in remission. I have just learned in this session that an increase in social connection is the medicine I need to keep this illness in remission. Unfortunately, I live in an area that most people are in negative mindset as their life has been turned upside down by papermill closures and connecting with them is having to listen to negative energy discussions. I am quite isolated from spiritual seeking people to connect with.

Maybe my eating disorder is caused by lonelyness.

Larry
      Participant

Agreed, we have experienced this in the Corporate world, especially where relationships are strained due to toxic relations with managers.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.