Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tove Jo
      Participant

Yes and no…. and in this moment I feel confused, so much truth to digest.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

Yes, it’s now that I am. My current senses can only perceive what I know. With the study of Kabbalah, I can develop the bigger perception like how the creator intended.

Peter
      Participant

Yes and it feels more real than the alternative a lot of times.

Peter
      Participant

Sometimes and that possibility feels more real than the alternative.

Margaret
      Participant

I have always felt that reality and what most people call truth, is simply a matter of perception. Even as a child I believed this. I remember as a young teen watching Akira Kurosawa’s 1950 film, RASHOMON, and being utterly fascinated with how each person’s telling of what happened were correct based on their perception of the murder, yet reality was beyond each individual’s “truth”. I even used to get into a bit of trouble in my science classes, because I would insist that scientific laws were “true” only in the world we are able to perceive, which means things like the law of gravity, etc are correct as we perceive the world, but isn’t necessarily “reality” in its truest sense. I was absolutely thrilled when I started reading books on quantum physics! Needless to say (with the exception of my mother and grandfather), everyone thought I was a very strange child.

Symon
      Participant

Yes which is why siblings recall growing up and family events so differently. It’s down to our perception, perspective and beliefs. These influence how we interpret our reality from the reality we all exist in outside of the box

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.