Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

Generally speaking, what you perceive is your reality, therefore reality is totally subjective. Human beings has been given five senses to understand  the environment in which they are living(the corporal world), even those sense are not fully developed. Human beings to better understand the true reality, it important to develop new sensing device(vehicle) this started with by changing egoistic desire to altruistic desire.

Rivka
      Participant

I do feel like reality is the product of my own perception. But as the blows from Nature have intensified in my life and my reality at times has felt unbearable, I was drawn to quantum physics for an answer as a scientist. It brought me close, but not to an answer of what reality really is. Now I have found the place where I want to learn what reality is.

V C
      Participant

Yes, but usually only in retrospect. After 35+ years in my field, I’ve been unable to find a work for the last 5 years since turning 65. I’ve gone through extended periods of bitterness and resentment over what I perceived as constant dispossession and discrimination. What releases me from these dark thoughts and despair is the realization that I wouldn’t have been able to heal myself or care for people who are very dear to me if I’d been trapped in the 24/7 schedule my career had demanded.

Niki
      Participant

Yes, the reality that surrounds me has a different feel to it depending on how and what I focus on.

Brian Sachs
      Participant

Yes, I found peace of mind learning about Kabbalah because it seemed to incorporate what I already liked about law of attraction. Also it seemed to resolve the subject object paradox or what I think of as being part of my own perception.

heather
      Participant

When I watch on television countries at war and people give there view on who is the corrupt evil side it is so much different to my reality.  So I guess my own perception on life is my own reality.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.