Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Timothy
      Participant

Yes, very much so. What I experience is completely dependent on the state of my heart and what I go into that moment with my intentions. What I perceive is what promises fulfillment of the current needs within me, a sort of informative reflection. I have felt in the past there is a sort of latent unknown about the significance of everything in reality, and that as a individual I somehow participate constantly in something beyond my ability of awareness.

Tammy
      Participant

Yes, somewhere along the line I had come across something that said ‘our entire reality is our inner world pushed out’ this phrase really struck a chord and is probably what led me to this interest in the teachings of Kabbalah.

Jurgis
      Participant

Sometimes I wonder from where thoughts and actions comes from. Is that a show for me?

Anthony
      Participant

Perception and actions… Yes

When I am negative I attract difficult and challenging conditions into my life.

When I remember to be positive, loving and kind life is so much easier.

Kayce
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yes. Reality is  illusion because it entirely based on our perceptions.</p>

samuel
        Participant

at times

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

Happens from time to time.

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.