Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Francisco
      Participant

Yes, but as of now partly. I noticed I perceive the same things differently from my peers (tastes for instance, but especially the moral inclination of deeds).

Yet I really question, where does the quote ‘reality is the product of my perception’ begin. For example, if a bird flies in front of me, is it really flying or am I perceiving it as flying? I believe in this case it is actually flying, so it is real(?). I don’t know.

TH Christian
      Participant

The reality I experience as an individual is a product of my perception. The good news is, I can learn to perceive the spiritual reality beyond my corporeal limitations.

Tara
      Participant

My reality is just my own perception. All be it ever expanding, it still doesn’t encompass the whole. I don’t even believe my spiritual perspective or oversoul is the whole. I’m certain I have an infinite amount more to learn.

chris
      Participant

Reality is only perception we create it

Stephen
      Participant

Yes reality is a part of our perception .We are the creators of our own life and co creators with God

Yes, it is.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.