Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maika
      Participant

Yes, and how you react to it

Abraham Alebachew
      Participant

I saw the matrix movie couple of yours ago. At that time, I understood it in a certain way. I have seen it recently after contemplating some concepts I got from kabbalah and my understanding becomes slightly different. I am sure in the future, after delving deep into the wisdom of kabbalah, I will understand it totally in a different way. So, perception plays a key role in shaping reality.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

Yes.

Michael
      Participant

If I define my reality as the sum total of tangible stimulus coupled with my chosen interaction and reaction whether programmed or spontaneous, to me this is a product of my own perception.

J Nash
      Participant

I think we are co creators of our universal reality that incorporates us all. We can shape our section of reality from how we choose to perceive the outside world. I believe that if we can develop the sense of unconditional love within ourselves, then we can attract that love into our lives from outside sources.

Francisco
      Participant

Yes, but as of now partly. I noticed I perceive the same things differently from my peers (tastes for instance, but especially the moral inclination of deeds).

Yet I really question, where does the quote ‘reality is the product of my perception’ begin. For example, if a bird flies in front of me, is it really flying or am I perceiving it as flying? I believe in this case it is actually flying, so it is real(?). I don’t know.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.