Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      rosemarie tropf
      Participant

I mostly feel that way now. I do not see life the same as others quite often. I know that we all agree that is a car, that is a dog, or that is that movie etc. But when I see a person perform an activity I can see their intention isn’t always as bad as the action they perform. I can see how so many people are hurt then they hurt others. I can let that go and forgive and many others want to hang them, execute them etc. Forgiveness in the heart is something I can get to usually but not at first necessarily. In my job I can foresee problems coming because someone let an ego solution rule the day not realizing the result is hurtful or chaotic. My perceptions have changed over the years due to spiritual studies and I no longer only see others as their body. I am working on this but it never leaves my mind for long.

Miho
      Participant

Absolutely! even we are living same place ( as a family) , we see our world  differently.

I was wondering why reality was so different. now I have start to  understand .

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

sometimes i get a glimpse – more and more often lately, praise HaShem.

Haze
      Participant

Yes, and thankfully there also seems to be a “buffer” that prevents immediate outcomes! I say this only because I have much work to do to correct my intentions toward being altruistic.

Amirhossein
      Participant

Yes and I have a corporeal example for this. When I go to therapy I feel this way. There is me and there is a person I feel like he perceives things differently. I live in my own perception world while he has studied and incorporated all kinds of different worlds people are living in.

The patients of a therapist live in the same world while perceiveing it differently according to their inner qualities and they can’t show other people the way they perceive things and only someone who incorporated their perception can help them and guide them.

YVETTE
      Participant

Yes. I find myself thinking about a specific thing and its potential outcome, it usual shows up.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.