Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Denys
      Participant

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

Hello Gianni

please my question is,why did the light of hassadim moves down below the tabur in partzuf of SAG why not in AB or MAN,since the partzum expels the light through 4 phases.

Because SAG is Bina, and it has the quality of 2 as its main quality; so when the Light is expelled, on the way out it reaches the Reshimo of 2/2 within the general quality of Bina, and only then is it truly the pure quality of Bina, bestowal, which has no desire for itself and can truly be anywhere.

Shane
      Participant

Why does the Light always exit in four stages when AK doesn’t always take in four levels of Light? For example, AB only takes in three levels of Light. SAG, only two.

In other words, if I can only afford to eat at the salad bar on the second floor, that means I’ve only gone up one floor. To leave I’d just have to go down one floor to the first floor where the peanut stand is, and then out the door.

There are always 5 phases, or 4 if we don’t count the level of Keter. Even though we don’t always mention them, there are always 5. Sometimes we speak of Rosh, Toc, Sof – like we can say a person consists of mind and heart. Sure, there’s more to him than that. It’s shorthand, to focus on what is important right now.

Beverly
      Participant

My  brain is overwhelmed

Fou lu
      Participant

Hi Giannia,

The light movement is quite dynamic on AK’s partzuf, might need material world examples to corelate with the light, btw after we build tzimtzum Aleph, we need to adopt the partzuf of AK’s (Galgalta,Ab and Sag) into our filters in the mind? So its from right to left mindset, or we work with left to right? AYBA AK, trying to incorporate into material world, so i have a little understanding.

Hi Fou Lu,

This can’t be understood at all in the direction you’re thinking. We just need to try to understand the general picture of what’s going on here, and by that, to draw the Reforming Light. We don’t have these systems in our mind in some way, any more than a cat has advanced physics equations in his mind. We don’t grasp that our mind is a brute calculator, unable to fit any spiritual concept inside. Where do we come in, in this picture? Get to the end of these videos and you’ll see. But it’s not in AK – that’s before the point of our root, which is the Shattering, which you still need to get to in the next video. We have nothing of Ak in our minds, and nothing related to it in our world.

Christianne
      Participant

oei   dit wordt moeilijk. U bent  een geweldig  leraar  en  legt de thema’s  fantastisch uit Terwijl ik de video  beluister  met de heel  interessante  actieve  schema’s   denk ik  dat ik alles een  beetje begrijp;  maar  hoe moeilijk  kan  ik het onder  woorden brengen….    het vraagt tijd

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.