Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I don’t understand a single word you said, all I could feel was some sort of fractal changing and adjusting and then changing again one within the other. And problems breathing as if all of this is literally taking my breath away. Ether way, what a profound, word-less experience. Let’s see how lost I get with the next one!

Steve Miley
      Participant

Yes, this is incredibly difficult and thank you Molly I’m gonna use that glossary of terms so I guess I’ll start back to where I started to not understand which was quite a while ago and I thought if I kept pushing through that maybe I’d get the hang of it which is definitely not the case. so I’m gonna have to go back and do this lesson again memorize the terms and then if this is in fact, some extra dimensional space, I’m a fairly seasoned psychonaut, I believe it may be necessary to get very very high and watch the videos again perhaps it will come to me in a vision. The number thing I’m not even gonna go there at this point however, perhaps that’ll start to make sense too I may just need a different headspace and a different perspective maybe I’m that flatlander guy and I just don’t understand that third dimension is that next dimension up so I imagine the hack would be to go two dimensions higher , then looked back at this one and perhaps it’ll seem easy. I’m up for any ideas everybody if anybody has a good idea to explain what a chrysanthemum bud looks like to this blind man I would be all ears. Thanks everybody. Are there actually some of you out there that understand what is going on? It’s like all of a sudden everything is written in a different language language everybody is speaking French, or Swahili, and I seem to be out in left field with my hands in my pockets looking up at the clouds. That’s a baseball reference for those of you who might not live in the states. Thanks and shalom

Molly
      Participant

Hi All,

I thought other students may find this link helpful ?

http://www.kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/87475?/eng/content/view/full/87475&main

The Link is at Kabbalah.Info (I am assuming this is the parent organisation ? same name etc)
      Its a Kabbalistic Terms Glossary by Dr Laitman

The course glossary is very helpful but I find as Im unfamiliar with all the terms I need to return to basics sometimes Ie partzuf

Bon Chance

Molly
      Participant

This all seems like a multi dimensional puzzle that is incredibly complex ..
      When people talk about mind boggling this is it!…. this is the archetype of mind boggling!!!!
      I have always thought that the creator and his worlds would operate in a simple way ( i mean simple as in : elegant ,efficient, nominal…Ochams razor and all that).
      Is it just our need to describe it in a language that makes its look so difficult and unwieldy ?
      How did the Kabbalaists ever determine that this was the process ?
      How would you “test” a “system” like this and know this was the chain of events?

It is simple. Imagine hearing about our world, from some 2 dimensional or other kind of reality, where you have no things like what we experience here and you have different physics, different math. The problem is to enter that world. That’s also how Kabbalists determined what was there and how it works.

Molly
          Participant

Ok …Thank you

Jack Brenon
      Participant

I have a question on the previous module of gematria.  What does it mean if someone had attraction into any of the letters and was able to recognize them and learn them easily without seeing them before?  More precisely:  Aleph, L, Shin.  It looks like they are in three different categories: 1, 30, and 300.  Are attraction to certain letters give one a clue to his spiritual root?  if so, what does the combination of  A,L,SH mean?

I couldn’t ask Gil Shir as the video was a Youtube one and I couldn’t find it.

Hi Jack,

One can be attracted to Hebrew letters as they relate to the spiritual world, and so he can be drawn to them like he’s drawn to the wisdom of Kabbalah. He doesn’t know why but feels there’s something special about them. They all relate to his soul. They relate to different states of the soul. None are more relevant to you than the others. And one has no hope of decoding the Upper World from where we are; not through letters or anything else. We have no contact with it. It affects us but in ways that it is predecided that they will be utterly concealed, providing no clues whatsoever. If it seems I got a clue, it’s imaginary. Only by cleanly attaining the Upper Reality myself, systematically, like all Kabbalists had to, can I reveal what’s in the Upper World.

Deborah Majen
      Participant

What happens to GE in ZON, do they rise to AVI or mix and become AHP of ZON in Katnut of World of Nikkudim?

Hi Deborah,

They raise a request to AVI. They want to receive the Light in their place. Because they think they will be able to receive the Light in order to bestow. They end up being wrong. That leads to the Shattering. That’s why now we’re in a state where such reception is no longer allowed. Meaning, I would like to receive goodness as I am. I’m not allowed to. I’m allowed to rise to the Upper World, meaning to become like it in quality, and there I can receive the Light. That’s the correction you might be alluding to, that in other states there is not just a request for the Light to come down to me where I am, as I am, but rather the lower has to clothe the Upper – meaning attain Equivalence of Form with the AHP of the Upper.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.