Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

I’m so confused and I will need to rewatch the videos.

Richard Lively
      Participant

I am trying to cross t’s and dot all i’s, would you happen to know what these acronyms are?

AB

SAG

MA

BON

I am looking for why we call them this shortened version, if they are not acronyms what do the Cabalist get these terms from?  Is there an original word/s?

Thank you

Hi Richard,

These are neither abbreviations nor acronyms. These are their names. A name comes from the way the letters (which are Kelim/vessels) are formed in order to match the Light that can fill that vessel.

Richard Lively
          Participant

you are talking about the original Aramaic Block lettering with tags and dots correct?  So this would be their name and the Nikkud (vowel) markings?

Even without Tagin and Nekudot. Baal HaSulam translated many texts out of Aramaic and into Hebrew, without those. Aramaic is the opposite of Hebrew, representing the Kelim, while Hebrew represents the Light. They compliment each other. However, for our purposes we don’t need the Aramaic nor the Tagin and Otiot. In that there are more details, however we need to concern ourselves not with advanced details but with attaining the very first dot. Meaning the first spiritual Kli. Galgalta, AB, SAG, MA, BON, though, are important names that can’t be changed or translated. We have to get to know them as-is.

W Kabu 10-Joy
      Participant

Gianni, this lesson, although technically difficult, fills me with a deeper yearning for the light. I am finding that the more I study your lessons on the World of AK, the more I feel a sense or taste of the beauty of this wisdom, and the environment provided by BB that continues to point us all to the goal of adhesion with the Creator. It is all profoundly humbling.

With that in mind, could you please clarify these terms for me: the Peh, the Tabur, the Parsa. Is the Peh basically a masach in Galgata, then AB, SAG, etc? Are the Tabur and the Parsa each a type of masach too? Thank you for your dedication to the goal. —Joy

Hi Joy,

Peh is a “location”. We can’t say it’s the Masach itself. The Masach could be positioned at the Peh, which is generally the place of Malchut of the Rosh. The Masach could also rise to Nikvey Enaiim (pupils of the eyes) for example, the place of Bina, where the resulting Partzuf would have the quality of Bina. Where in the Rosh the Zivug (coupling) with the Upper Light occurs, determines with which quality we are working, and thus what kind of Partzuf will come out.

The principle is the same for Tabur, however now we are in the general Guf (body) of the system. You think it’s a Screen because indeed Malchut of Tzimzum Aleph stands always in this place, guarding the Tzimzum, so that no Light of Hochma gets through.

In that sense we can also regard Parsa as a kind of limit, however we don’t say “Masach” usually because Masach means not a limitation placed on me from Above – like we have now, where all the Light is hidden, as in “guard yourself a little from below, and I will guard you a lot from Above.” But rather a Masach is when Machsom (barrier) becomes a limitation I myself hold onto, and above this limitation I have a Masach.

This is why Light doesn’t come down to us in our place. Rather we have to rise above Parsa, through equivalence of form with that place.

W Kabu 10-Joy
          Participant

Thank you, Gianni, for your detailed answer. I appreciate it!

Sol Belo
      Participant

The video instructor is awesome! Your last reply

“The Sefirot in AK go in the same order as the 4 Phases of Direct Light. So, Galgalta, AB, SAG, MA BON correspond to Keter, Hochma, Bina, Zeir Anpin, Malchut.”

helps me clear up some stumbling blocks.  Using different names for the usual keter, Hochma etc. just threw me off.

Thanks.

Anthony
      Participant

No questions at this time .. I have to go through this course a second time to gain a better understanding og the terms and the process being talked about ..

Rivka
      Participant

I don’t completely understand but it helped when I stopped trying to understand the material more with a sense of feeling and understanding, instead of mere facts. Is it ok that I don’t completely understand the material but get a some very small sense of what is happening with the Light and the Partzuf and Kli? I’m not even sure the question is correct.

Yes, that’s enough. It’s the effort that brings the Light that brings the inner change that brings the feeling that brings the understanding. My job is only to give you enough to somehow hang on to the lesson, so that meanwhile the Light works on the student.

johan semloh
          Participant

I share Rivka’s experience and trust effort and exposure will lift the fog over time.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.