Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 2 posts - 25 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ~marz
      Participant

Dear teacher would you please review the *check for understanding questions* I am very confused by the 2nd question. AB connected to the quality of Hochma or Bina???  Thank you

The Sefirot in AK go in the same order as the 4 Phases of Direct Light. So, Galgalta, AB, SAG, MA BON correspond to Keter, Hochma, Bina, Zeir Anpin, Malchut.

Brad
      Participant

When I study things that are more technical, I find that the most important thing, especially at first, is studying the definitions and constantly going over the words when I don’t understand them or when I forget what they mean. That way, eventually they get stuck in my mind. I have printed the definition section, but I notice that a lot of the technical words are not in the definitions and some of the acronyms are not there either. Is there a way I can get the definitions to some of these technical terms that are in the readings?

Hi Brad,

Let us know any you notice that are not in the definitions section. They should have been provided throughout the course, but we’re happy to define any you need.

Viewing 2 posts - 25 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.