Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eliyahu
      Blocked

One more question please:

SAG has a record of Aviut 2. If i understand this correctly this means that Yechidah and Haya did not enter the Kli, but only Neshamah, Ruach and Nefesh.

But you say that the light exits in 4 stages, like the Ritz in Paris has only 3 floors now.

Can you please explain why it exits still in 4 stages when only 3 lights entered, or do i have a thinking mistake?

It’s simply that whatever Light is in the Kli – say right now I have Neshama – it doesn’t matter that in the Kli are also Nefesh and Ruach, I have up until Neshama. These Lights fill the Kli for now, and when this filling exits, it exits through four degrees.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

Yes i want to add my desire to the last post. I get the main outline but it’s over my head and hope that one day I will be able to understand the details.

Let me add a question please:

Regarding the inverse relation of lights and vessels, at what Kli in SAG was the Masach exactly when the Zivug for the Nekudot de SAG happened? Was it when Nefesh was still in Bina of the Guf or was it one step later in the process of Hitzdachut?

What matters is that we’re getting into these matters, hopefully with the expectation that the Reforming Light will work and bring us to the feeling, from which, and only from which, can come the understanding. It won’t fit into our corporeal brains, which are built differently than the spiritual worlds. The brain doesn’t enter spirituality.

I can’t start combining the Inverse Relation of Lights and Vessels with other parts. If I understand the Inverse Relation, even in a simple way, that’s already good. If I understand the part about Nekudot de SAG, that’s good as well.

Moreover, it’s best not to even think about SAG in those terms, so as not to get confused. The Nekudot de SAG… what Lights does it have? The Light of Hassidim: pure bestowal without any reception. You can think of it as empty, except for the power of bestowal, the power to remain empty. This is its desire and its fulfilment.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I now understand your preparation question. This chapter went way over my head. I found myself just reading without understanding the words. Grateful that I came across Dr. Laitman’s quote “But because there is the Light that Reforms in this study, it doesn’t allow you to learn just abstractly. After all, your soul is now being configured to receive the Light that Reforms, not dry information.”  Will understanding come later?

Understanding will come after the feeling. Feeling will come before attainment. Meaning there is what is called attainment, which is truly in 5 new senses, a new world. And before that, there is feeling, like a fetus that feels that there is a world beyond this black room it is in. It develops senses, it can perceive more and more. We need to gradually develop those senses. Then we will start to feel and from that, understand. And still later, we are born into the spiritual world, and then it’s not just that we read about, but experience the world Kabbalists write about.

Jonathan Hague
          Participant

To anyone reading in, if I may, Gianni’s response immediately above resonates: exposure and effort unlock the beginning of “a new world” of being. The familiar becomes new and to be navigated from a new degree of feeling. It is essentially beyond words.

George
      Participant

In the video you said that bina is a state where a person isolates himself/herself and denies to enjoy everything and being in peace with the creator. Is this state associate with religions that promote/associate with self-meditation/ monk lifestyle?

Hi George,

I gave it as an example, without any implications, except that we can somehow relate to that approach, and to the  fact that there is a certain kind of satisfaction in this self-abnegation. It’s one approach to the Creator, although on this line one does not actually reach the Creator because by shutting down my desire to receive and settling for little, I’m shutting down the desire that needs to be turned into a Desire that has the intention of in order to bestow. Therefore, I will have to, at the end of the day, start over, with my full will to receive, and put it under the influence of a force in nature called Reforming Light, which is capable of changing the intention of the desire, which brings me to equivalence with the Creator, which is the goal of our living in this world.

Hing
      Participant

The video says, “The purpose of Creation was to fulfill those deep, dark desires that Malchut had in Phase Four” and “Only by fulfilling the innermost desires could the Kli truly be united with its Creator.” After reading your reply, I guess I don’t need to figure them out (at my present stage of development) but to wait for them to be revealed later? Probably related to our ego getting bigger when we develop spiritually.

Yes, the Creator won’t reveal to a person more desire than one can correct. Now we have only tiny desires. Even the most ambitious in our world, their desire is on one plane. Like a child that doesn’t want just one pail of sand to build with but to build a giant sand castle. It isn’t considered a big desire and similarly all all the desires of our world are flat, small desires. And you see how many people develop beyond those, to questioning what this life is for, because, in our smallness, we can still be extinguished by tiny fulfillments. So of course the Creator can’t reveal even more for us to chase after, as then one would not be able to correct himself.

Hing
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

After watching the video of “10. Nekudot de SAG” several times, I still do not know what are those deep dark desires or innermost desires of Malchut had in phase four. What are they? Just guessing — is it related to “using the property of Bina in order to receive” or “double Will to Receive”?

https://kabuconnect.com/lessons/10-watch/

Thank you!

We can’t imagine the desires that are concealed from us any more than a small child can imagine the desire for caviar, cognac, delivering well one’s PhD dissertation, etc. But you’re right that the desires to use bestowal in order to receive are incomparably greater, a billion times greater, than the animal pleasures of food, sex, family, money, power, honor and knowledge that we’ve experienced in our lives in this world.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.