Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 14. Rising Through the Spiritual Worlds Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Boke
      Participant

Thank you Gianna, for this wonderful course and enthousiastic and inspiring way you presented it to us.

Also looking forward on starting in the young group and getting more connected to my fellow students.

carlos
      Participant

Thank you! I will study further 🙂

Christianne
      Participant

hartelijk dank voor deze  lessen en uw onuitputtelijke geduld  bij het beantwoorden van de vragen. Ik heb heel veel geleerd maar ga alle video s nogmaals bekijken en mijn nota s doornemen .

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Thanks gianni the course was great.hope to feel the upper light more and more

Maria
      Participant

Thank you, Gianni! I loved this course! I will go over it again, as I believe I’ll get even more on a second round. 🙂 And I can’t wait for the Young group and the practice work to start, even more after the video of this last lesson (14). Thanks!!!

Thanks, Maria! Way to persevere. See you in the young group.

Maria
          Participant

So helpful to have seen all the videos together, one after the other one, after having finished the course! I can say I kind of got a glimpe of the information “in motion” as the “movie” I wanted to see, LOL!

I’m so thankful for this course, Gianni, and all the work you guys do at KabU…

See you in the Young Group, of course! 🙂

Thanks, Maria! Good luck!

Graphic Unity
      Participant

Thank you Gianni for your clear, concise teachings of the Worlds.  You have sent me on solid ground  for my with others.  Thanks again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.