Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 14. Rising Through the Spiritual Worlds Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      W Kabu 10-Joy
      Participant

Gianni, I am confused and have 2 questions based on the Related Materials pdf, “The Teaching of the Kabbalah and Its Essence.” Both questions come from the first two paragraphs under the section “Root and Branch in the Worlds.”

1. In Paragraph 1 (below), what do “form, substance, and quality” mean ?
      2. In Paragraph 2 (below),  what do “… relation between matter and form,” and “… quality of form” mean?

Paragraph 1: “Now it is easy to understand the matter of root and branch in the worlds. Each of the manifold still, vegetative, animate, and speaking in this world has its corresponding part in the world above it, without any difference in its form but only in its substance. Thus, an animal or a rock in this world is a corporeal matter, and its corresponding animal or rock in the higher world is a spiritual matter, occupying no space or time. However, their quality is completely the same.”

Paragrah 2: “And here we should certainly add the matter of relation between matter and form, which is naturally conditioned on the quality of form, too. Similarly, with the majority of the still, vegetative, animate, and speaking in the upper world, you will find their similitude and likeness in the world above the upper. This continues through the first world where all the elements are completed, as it is written, “And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good.

Thank you in advance for your kindness in helping me with my confusion.

Joy S.

Sorry I missed this, Joy.

Substance refers to the matter, and the matter is always the Desire, which is all that was created. Form refers to the form that the substance is in. Either it’s in a form of reception or bestowal. But either way, it’s still the desire.

The desire, as it descends through the worlds, acquires more Aviut (coarseness) and that is the Quality of the desire that changes, and gives it the different forms. Say you have on the animate level a lion, and on the vegetative level a dandelion (“coincidentally” named), and something else on the Still and Human levels. But it’s the same desire, only with more, or less Aviut.

W Kabu 10-Joy
      Participant

Thank you, Gianni, for making the Preface increasingly more user-friendly. You are a gifted teacher, and much appreciated for the time and effort you put into helping us yearn to correct and connect.

Christianne
      Participant

hartelijk dank   voor alles .   Veel  is nog onbekend  en niet  gekend   maar  we gaan stap voor stap verder  op  deze spirituele weg.

Richard Lively
      Participant

I am really starting to understand this blueprint, I am looking deep into the Zohar now (to expose the light and become exposed to the information).   I run into a question here and there.  First, I want to thank you for your patience Giani.   You are a great instructor and this is a great class to understand the upper worlds prior to the fall and how to reconnect.

I do have a question about one of your responses.   What is Saba ve Tvuna

I don’t know how I missed this thread.

Saba ve Tvuna: It’s like “grandparents” – of course not speaking of our world, but in the order of cascading it has such a relationship towards the lower partzufim. That really clarifies nothing, but it’s an answer forr now.

MAD: Mayin Duchrin, Male Waters. It is essentially the answer to the MAD, which is the correct prayer that comes from a collective (not an individual) desire.

Mem-Bet – I can’t go into all these letters, it’ll be endless, and not useful for anyone’s advancement. Because we need to attain not even the first letter but the initial black point of the beginning of the first letter. That is the practical wisdom of Kabbalah. Then, when we’re born into the spiritual world we will develop our desire into the form of different letters and letter-combinations. And, yes, we can draw the Light, but we draw it best from what is close to us, a next step in our work, the texts that relate most closely to that.

Richard Lively
        Participant

Again, I do try to find these terms long before i have to break down and just ask.  I first search your glossary, then i search the other literature of this site such as the Kabbalah library, some things are actually hidden deep in the text, but they are introduced in the text before they are defined.  So i end up asking you and later see it was revealed, but i couldnt move on before knowing.  Its like trying to ride a motorcycle before understanding how one operates and the dangers i guess.

That all being said, what is MAD?  It is used in a book im reading by Dr Rav Micehael Leightman, but its not defined, I even did a search on the internet and I cant find this anywhere.  I know that when i get to the graduate program I can start learning some of this but that is possibly 10 weeks away for me.  So I would very  much appreciate to know what MAD is before then.  Thank you.

Richard Lively
          Participant

Also what is the MeM-Beith?  Its called the light of Mem-Beith.  Is this the light of chocmah?  My understanding is that it is the explanation of the the 42 names.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

From the blog articules a question: How can I perceive a collective Reshimo in the ten? Is it a feeling, an event, sinchrony?

Thank you

Adelina.

You don’t have any individual Reshimot, actually. Every state is some state of the ten. Even if you haven’t met your ten yet. You’ve been going through lifetimes together. And even if you will change tens, THAT will be your ten that you’ve always been together with. How? We’ll see how. But that’s how it is. That’s why to feel oneself alone, is to feel an imaginary state which doesn’t exist and never existed. How to feel it? Try. The Light will work on the efforts and you’ll eventually feel it.

Richard Lively
      Participant

What is GAR?  Which lesson week did we discuss this?   Or which book should I buy to learn this?

GAR: Gimel (three) Rishonot (first ones) – the first three Sefirot KHB (Keter, Hochma, Bina).

Richard Lively
        Participant

also what is the word YESHSUT, does it have an origin? a meaning in Aramaic?   Or is this just the name of this action that takes place in Katlut to Gadlut in AK?

This was replied on the wrong one I meant to add it to my question

It’s an acronym from Hebrew, formed out of Israel Saba ve Tvuna – YESHUT. It’s the lower part of Bina.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.