Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 14. Rising Through the Spiritual Worlds Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sol Belo
      Participant

Really awesome.  Thank you.  Now I have some motivation, other than the usual, for efforts in Kabbalah in this Life

Ralitza
      Participant

Thank you for this course, Gianni! Really!

I copied your diagrams, hope it’s OK. They will be my crutch on the road ahead. There is still so much to learn.

Greetings

Ralitza

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I found this course the most informative, yet I was very disappointed to see this last section to be incomplete. Hoping to find more information on the other worlds not discussed.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

So what do I do next?

Either you can continue taking the video-on-demand courses; or follow the path of Kabbalah Revealed 1+2, Kabbalah Experience, Kabbalah in Action, Graduate Program.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

Could you give examples of reaching equivalence with the minimal first spiritual degree?

That’s the entire wisdom of Kabbalah, because there’s nothing else to do in all of Creation. Equivalence with the first spiritual degree requires one to be in a group, called a ten, and to measure realistically from day to day his attitude towards it, to try to mold his attitude towards them to be in equivalence of form with the Upper Force’s attitude towards the whole of Creation. When my attitude towards at least some small part of reality (the minimum being ten others) matches the attitude and intention of the Upper Force towards the whole reality, I am also in equivalence with the first spiritual degree, and according to equivalence, I reveal it.

George
      Participant

What is hitlabshut? Why is it called clothing?what does it do in spiritual sense?

There are no words for this, but clothing, if we talk about the cascading of the worlds from Above downwards, is that the lower Partzuf can clothe onto the previous degree. Like I said, you are in the same restaurant as the previous day, but today you can’t afford the steak you had yesterday, Today you can only afford fish, but you can clothe that state you were in in which you ate and enjoyed the steak – there’s an illumination from that state, in your current state.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.