Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 2. Four Phases of Direct Light Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Willie
      Participant

N/A

Zach Ansel
      Participant

In the 4th phase where it speaks of “the pleasure of controlling the creator”, is that referring to developing the desire to bestow, which is opposite to will to receive that the creator originally bestowed? (If that makes sense)

The desire to control the Creator – in that He wants to bestow to my desire to receive and thus it’s as if I’m controlling Him – is the ultimate Will to Receive. I’m not yet thinking how to bestow to Him, but that now it’s as if I’m the ruler and He is my subordinate.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

I have been wondering why all Four phases of direct light are called “She” Is this referring to the Shechina?

Also, does it mean that women were the first spiritual beings to be created and not men?

Let’s not add words like “Shechina” and woman here – they don’t exist yet. “She” has no more significance than calling the outlet and plug by the names “male” and “female” as electricians do.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

You said that The Light of Hochma was expelled. What do you mean by that? Is it possible to reject what you already received? And what if the giver refuses to take it back?

In Hochma the Light is received. Bina is a new Phase that only has the Light of Hassidim, and not the Light of Hochma. The Creator doesn’t need to take anything back. The Light that is expelled becomes Surrounding Light to the vessel.

Kimadigital7
          Participant

If Bina didn’t have the same light as Hochma, then why is it called four phases of direct light and not four phases of a different light? Because this concept of direct light somehow means that the light was the same.

What is a phase?

The light of Hochma was expelled. How did Hochma expel the light? What mechanism did Hochma use to expel the light?

“Direct Light” means without a Screen on behalf of the Desire. All is done from Above. That’s the meaning of Direct Light.

A Phase is a discrete state with specific qualities. They’re divided in this way for us to understand, even though it is one Kli, and the beginning of each change starts in the previous Phase.

The mechanism used to expel the Light is the change in Desire. The Light fills it according to its desire.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

Why is it called Four Phases of Direct Light and Why not four phases of Opposite Light?

Well, that’s above my pay-grade. But it’s Direct Light, direct reception without the intermediary Masach (Screen). All the names of things are according to the user, i.e. relevant to the Created Being – and what the Created Being needs is not to receive directly, but only with a Restriction, Screen, and Reflected Light.

Kimadigital7
          Participant

This concept of the four phases of Direct Light is very confusing.

If the Creator’s intention was not for us to receive directly, then, that means all of our work is to build this screen on top of every phase of our development. I think that is very difficult.

Yes, but that’s what stands before each of us.

carlos
      Participant

Had to see this video a couple of times to understand 🙂

I know that these are just “schemes” to help us understand, but I dont understand something Bina and Zeir Anpin. If they reject the light, to where does the light go as the creator cannot receive it?

Actually if they really really can reject the Light – and this is something we’ve never done and can’t do yet – it is actually received as Ohr Pnimi (Inner Light).

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.