Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 2. Four Phases of Direct Light Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Denys
      Participant

This is so beautiful. Nothing to say for now.

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

hello Gainni

will it be right to say that everything in this reality goes through the same process of four phases,even our thought and desire?. lets say i have a desire to eat pizza,will it be right to say that keter is the initiation of the desire into my awareness or is it hochma, or Bina at what point in the four phase of the direct light does the creature feel the light as a desire to be fulfilled?

Hi Anayo. No, you won’t find yourself in relation to the Sefirot. They aren’t in your tool kit whatsoever. Because where we are is in a state after everything Shattered. You don’t have Sefirot because Sefirot don’t exist by themselves at all. Thus, it is written, “ten and not nine, ten and not eleven.” Only if there is a complete ten, we can talk about Sefirot. That’s why eventually you have to connect with others because the shattering is in the person. He has to first connect, in which he will be correcting his shattered relationship with reality.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Hi .by controling the creator, you mean as we change our intention in malkhut we can change the behavior of light in z a and bina? right?

Anayo Nzute
        Participant

Thank you. Gainni

No. There’s no such reality even close to what you’re describing. Malchut simply realizes that by receiving, since the Creator wants to give, if I receive, I become the one who is giving. It’s as if I take over the role of Giver.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Concerning: “I shall rule”. I understand the concept (from your previous answers in this forum).

Give me coke, here you go. Give me steak, here you go. Malchut is in control, it can receive or it can reject reception.

But, if I want an apple, the real WANT, a desire for an apple, so strong like drinking a glass of water after crossing the desert. Well, I can eat an apple, why not…but eating an apple when I really really want it is something completly different. But that WANT is not ‘generated’ by me. I have the want/desire or I don’t have it.

So Malchut THINKS that it’s in control, but Creator generated a desire (for an apple) and Malchut then asks for that apple (and not for let’s say for a cereal, because it does not want a cereal, or the want is weaker compared to the want for an apple). And Malchut thinks it’s so smart, so in control, but it’s not, because it can’t control which desires it has. The only control it has is how those desires get filled, or in other words, it can play a little, but Crator knows that sooner or later (because that’s the meaning of the Thought of Creation; it’s already ‘written’ what shall be) Malchut will come to it’s senses and do the right reception.

Am I understanding this correctly?

Of course it’s all known in the Thought of Creation what will be. It’s all so that the Created Being will clarify where it is free and where it is not free. It has to first falsely believe it is free so that it can find out what freedom isn’t. So freedom isn’t where all my actions are secretly operated by the Upper Force and I realize my inclination without asking any questions.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hello My Name is Kebede Mamo Dessis

What is the light that was revealed on the first day of creation ?

How do we reveal light?

That doesn’t refer to our world. It doesn’t mean that the universe was dark with only cosmic dust and then the sun came out, or something like that. This refers to the development of the Desire to Receive, without which there is nothing in which the pleasure (the Light) can be felt. So, the beginning is the creation of the desire that is essentially one with the Light. That is, the instant it wants, the fulfillment is already inside, such that the Light and the Vessel are indistinguishable, like a mother with her newborn. It’s not even considered receiving when the baby breastfeeds. In fact, the mom gets all the delight by the fact that her baby is eating and the baby has no identity separate from his mother. Now, we’re many degrees after that state. We have our own Desire to Receive and the Upper Force does not automatically fulfill it. Now we need to develop an Intention for why we receive. That sounds simple however it’s the entire wisdom of Kabbalah that is needed just for this.

Linda
      Participant

Why did the creator create the creatures in such a way as to have it go through all these phases of direct light? If the creator truly wanted to “do good” why didn’t the creator just create a creature that could receive all the goodness and all the pleasures that he desired to bestow upon them?

Why is the creation designed this way? This is probably the biggest issue for me to get my head around, I just don’t understand that if this is a truly loving and giving creator that truly wants to “BESTOW” to his created creatures, what is the reason for the puzzle and the challenge as described here in the the four phases of direct Light?  I’m having trouble accepting this…….

Hi Linda,

As you know, this is only the beginning of the “puzzle”, before even the root of our creation, which we certainly cannot justify, since if we weigh all our sufferings on one scale and our pleasures on the other it is clear that the Upper Force did not make a good world for us. Such a world you would not design for your worst enemy. Nevertheless, we have to first learn, and understand later. There’s such a lens through which we do justify and agree with the providence of the Upper Force to such an extent that we would not change a single detail in all of the creation, taking all times and individuals and the whole into account. Let’s say they cook you a dish but you lack all the senses to perceive it except for the saltiness. You conclude that this is an atrocious dish and curse the chef. We’re in such a situation towards the Upper Force. Why not give us all the correct senses to begin with, so that we would not have to build them on our own, through the study of Kabbalah and drawing the force of nature that can build them? That we will discover as well, and justify it.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.