Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 2. Four Phases of Direct Light Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dear Gianni,

I have seen the video “The 4 phases of Light” many times, and I think I can figure a little (it is, that I have now some concepts and ideas associated to each phase or Zephira) about Keter, Hochma, Bina and Malchut, but I am very confused about Zeir Anpin. Zeir Anpin is when I feel like that actually everything is fake, a fiction, not real? This feeling being moved by the will to receive something real? And then it is the transition to the growth of TWTR in Malchut.

And what does it mean to control the Creator? Is it kind of using the prayer as a magic wand to get my whims?

Thank you very much.

I was needing this specific course as a necessary complement to study the 4 initial introductory courses of Kabbalah. Thank you very much, it is really of so much needed help.

Thanks, Marta. I can answer the second question about controlling the Upper Force. I can’t exactly answer the first question because we need to think of these 4 Phases as related to states and feelings that we have never experienced and can’t relate to. They’re prior to the Creation of reality as we know it. The examples provided in the videos are the analogies that can be made – just to give us at least some understanding about them.

The state of wanting to control the Upper Force is where Malchut sees that it can use the Creator’s love, like if a baby would know to what extent she is actually the head of the household, according to the parents’ love for her, by which she is the one for whom everything is done. The parents work; big systems are in play that the baby doesn’t know about – all for her benefit. Similarly, it’s as though Malchut runs the Upper Force, and not the other way around.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

I have a 3 questions:

1. Is ultimate fulfilment infinite? Follow up question on the same(Ten Serfirot Video) Gil talks about the “Final Correction”… how is that in relation to Ein Sof?.. no end?

2. In some past videos I watched where is the left, Middle and center lines…? In the Ten Serfirot.

Lastly, in the diagram showing the chronology of Kabbalist, from Adam, Abraham, Moses…  seems to me somebody altered some history.. as the bible(new testament) to be specific relates to or talks about similar concepts;..  if so.. is/was that part of egoist development of man?

The Gmar Tikkun is the final correction but after that, more happens. Only perhaps the greatest Kabbalists have had a glimpse of what. So, I don’t know about the ultimate fulfillment. But Eyn Sof means no limit, meaning according to the size of the vessel, you can fill it with no limit.

Yes, there’s a correlation between lines and Sefirot.

Many books talk about the written contents of what’s in Kabbalistic texts. We only consider, for purposes of rising from our world to the spiritual world while we’re still alive, the Zohar, the writings of ARI, Baal HaSulam, and Rabash. The rest is philosophy. We’re practitioners.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

How can you measure spirituality?

The tools needed are Restriction, Screen, and Reflected Light.

After I reach spirituality I can measure it by the Aviut (coarseness) and Kashiut (hardness) of the Masach (screen), by the Ohr Yashar (direct light) that strikes the Masach, and by the Ohr Hozer (reflected light) that returns to the source.

Tove Jo
      Participant

As I read the questions and the answers here…. I understand this is all so complecs to understand, but anyway it is interesting.
      It all seams so real this world, and my thoughts become that from above looking down the understanding might becomes clear.

Wendi
      Participant

Dear Gianni,

So, has the oft-fictionalized Apocaalypse already happended, as it did in Stanley Kubrick’s “Dr.Strangelove”?

See you in PRDS!

Love,

Wendi

We can only say something happened, according to our vessels. So, we need to be realistic. We’re fine for now. But there is a state coming up where we won’t be fine. As the prophets (who were Kabbalists) write. So, we need to go forward toward the spiritual goal more quickly. Otherwise, it will reach us in a not good way. Each one of us.

Sarah
      Participant

May i ask, when we want to acheive phase 4 (receiving as a giving to Creator), can we say Phase 4 is all about appreciation? or there are something other than appreciation that can help phase 4 manifested.

Hi Sarah,

If we are talking about Phases, Phases come from Above downward. We are many degrees after that, in a world below the Barrier to the Upper Worlds, an imaginary world, like a dream. In this dream there is no such thing as bestowal, and the truth is, there is also no reception. We always think we’ll receive but the moment we get close to any fulfillment, it slips right through our fingers, like turning on a light without a filament in the bulb and a short circuit occurs. Thus, from trying to receive, what we get instead is darkness. So, in our world there is no reception to even work with. There is no bestowal, of course, either. Because I don’t have a Kli (vessel) yet. You see, the Four Phases are talking about states when there was a Vessel. Now, there isn’t. As you’ll see in later episodes, the Vessel shatters. That’s our big problem now. So, we’re not near to such states whatsoever. We’re in some kind of post-nuclear bomb wasteland, spiritually speaking, where we need to turn to some higher force for help. The wisdom of Kabbalah puts us in contact with that Upper Force.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.