Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 3. Shame Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

Ok thank you.

Zachary Jones
      Participant

If  there is disparity of form to the point of total oppositeness between us the receiver, and the Creator the Emanator, how does studying in groups of ten effectively bring us closer to the Creator?

If there are only two things in all of existence, are the 10 Sefirot aspects of the Creature or of the Creator?

Thank you for all your wisdom! This class is fantastic.

We’ll learn the rest of the system and see. Later we get to where we are incorporated of two qualities, Bina and Malchut. Thus, we have the possibility to work with others towardspirituality.

The Ten Sefirot are the Upper Qualities when the Desire clothes in them from below upward.

Zachary Jones
          Participant

So then, the 10 Sefirot are an aspect of the Creator, not the Creature? I thought there were only two things in existence. I apologize if I am not grasping your answer.

Thank you.

Thanks for the question. It will never be clear before feeling it, but I’m happy to keep answering because you force me to delve into it myself. There are only two things in existence: the desire to receive and the Upper Force of bestowal. These forces clothe in many forms though. Two of them, you know from the 4 phases: the quality of Bina and the quality of Malchut. Now, in a manner of loose talk we can say these are Sefirot BUT here we refer to them as Phases of Direct Light instead. Why? Because the Upper Force guides this part of the process without the conscious participation of the Desire. He is guiding the desire through these stages. These Phases are the Blueprint of Creation when guided from Above, and everything has this blueprint in it, like fractals. Now, coming from below up, when we rise spiritually, the way we traverse these phases is called Sefirot.

Zachary Jones
      Participant

Are the 125 steps equivalent to the four phases of direct light?

Zachary Jones
        Participant

I see. I will contemplate your answer deeply before posing another question.

Thank you.

Hi Zachary. We can say yes. In all Creation there’s just 4 phases expressed upon each detail and over all the details as well.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

You said that Bina was fulfilled with a different kind of pleasure called the Light of Hassidim. What do you mean by different? Or each phases has it own sensation?

What is the difference between the Light of Hochma and the Light of Hassidim?

Ohr Hochma is the Light of the Purpose of Creation; Ohr Hassidim is the Light of the correction of Creation – the pleasure of being empty, because if I’m empty I’m less opposite to the Upper Light, which is bestowing. At least if I’m empty it’s as if I’m not receiving. Bina is all Hassidim, Hocham is all Light of Hochma, so of course these are opposite feelings.

Kimadigital7
          Participant

Thank you,

I don’t know if I got you clearly. You said that, the Purpose of creation was not for the creature to endlessly receive but to transition to an orderly different form of existence above all limitations, above time and space by invading the desire to receive which is the essence of the created being and making it like the Creator.

1- I wish to ask, so it is the Light of Hassidim that will help us to invade the desire to receive and make it like the Creator?

2- If am suppose to use the Light of Hassidim correctly, should I demand the Creator to correct myself so that I can love and bestow to my friends or Or I should only demand the light to correct my friends for the sake of Dvekut?

3- How do we use the Light of Hassidim correctly in the group?

In this course, we’re not talking about using these things because we can’t use them. Here, we’re trying to come closer to Baal HaSulam (and the ARI’s) texts. And we’re looking for the Reforming Light to work on us as we do this.

Conceptually, the Light of Hassidim, bestowal, is the correction of Creation but ultimately all the bestowal we can do is only be using the only thing we’ve got, which is the Desire. In the end, it gets filled limitlessly, but in a new, alien way, we can’t imagine. It’s so alien that paradoxically we feel like this, this I can understand. But it’s very far from us, and our work isn’t in that direction if we want to be realistic about what’s before us to do.

The work that is in front of us is connection to those that are on this path together with us. In a realistic way, without Hassidim or any other unfamiliar terms.

Kimadigital7
          Participant

Thank you for the clarification

Boke
      Participant

Do we need to transend the spiritual shame into spiritual growth. So actual feeling this shame and using it to grow. So is this shame, which we like avoid or flee from given to us by the creatorin oder to grow?

We strive our whole lives to avoid shame, naturally. But we don’t feel spiritual shame because we don’t feel the Creator is giving to us. Therefore, it is not an obstacle. It was intentionally concealed from us so that we don’t need to deal with that right now. We can advance without thinking about that.

John Caton
      Participant

How do we bestow to the Creator who has no desire to receive? Is bestowal towards other creatures the goal, so as to empty the Kli in order to receive more from the Creator?

Hi John,

The Kli is empty. That’s what we feel in this world, where I can feel relative fulfilments, in contrast to utter emptiness. It’s called ‘neir dakik” [thin candle]. Just to keep us alive. So, the Kli is empty, we don’t need to worry about that.

The goal of Creation is that the kli will be filled with the Light, the pleasure that has in it everything, all pleasures. The means is bestowal upon others because to be able to receive all the Light in a way that is not opposite to the quality of the Upper Force – which is bestowal – requires a correction in my desire.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.