Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Zied
      Participant

In the previous answer you said “Today, anyone can [attain the spiritual world] who truly wants it. If he applies the method of Baal HaSulam and Rabash meticulously.”

The method you’re referring to is to read and learn as much as possible about those spiritual worlds to attract the reforming light, right ?

Also what kind of result can we see in our daily life? Less issues? More abundance? Can someone attain eternal life by attaining the spiritual world?

Thanks,

Yes, reading is part of it, and it’s much more powerful if one studies with a group on the same path (as we do in the Graduate Program). We can certainly see the results and they are even more real than what we feel as ‘the real world’ now. However, it’s useless to describe the results as we’re built currently in a way that such a description will fall into the wrong vessels to understand it. We need a different mind and heart to understand it, and they have to be built in us by the Upper Light.

Yes, we attain a reality above timespace, an eternal reality that exists but we don’t feel yet.

Zachary Jones
      Participant

Is Yechida only experienced by masters/sages of Kabbalah?

It’s not so simple, but it doesn’t really matter because even the first, tiniest degree of Nefesh is already more than one is capable of imagining possible in his wildest fantasies. The truth is, a degree is complete and includes all 5 lights…but it’s on the degree one is on. Thus, the course title – there’s a blueprint of creation, running throughout.

Zachary Jones
          Participant

I see. If it is impossible to even imagine the tiniest degree of Nefesh, why is it said that Baal Sulam endowed us with the instructions for climbing the entire ladder in one lifetime? I am guessing it is not in this era that one can climb it, then?

Thank you, again.

No, it’s only in this era, only in this lifetime. In previous times, only a special individual just designated from Above to pass on the wisdom down the chain of generations could attain the spiritual world. Today, anyone can who truly wants it. If he applies the method of Baal HaSulam and Rabash meticulously. The fact that we can’t correctly imagine it isn’t a problem. The Reforming Light that we draw during the study is a force that changes us, builds in us the vessels of perception of the spiritual world – gradually, if we work on this tenaciously. Like how if you go into a cave or even lay bare directly on the Earth, there are healing, salubrious forces working on you. How? One doesn’t know, even the greatest scientists don’t know exactly. Here too: one isn’t going to know beforehand. But when one sees that it works, he’ll have proof that it works. For now, I need what’s called ‘faith in the sages,’ the Kabbalists who tell me it works – only in this lifetime, while one is still alive in the perception of our world.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

You said that the Spiritual world is called the world of Truth. What is truth?

Kimadigital7
      Participant

Is Similarity of Intention also the same as Equivalence of Form?

Intention is the means to reach Equivalence of Form with the Upper Force whose form is bestowal.

carlos
      Participant

I dont understand the relation between the inner light (the 5 types of light) and the definitions given before of Toc and Sof. Is the partzuf keter malchut that receives these 5 lights all located in Toc? if so what is the point of Sof?

There’s ten Sefirot of Rosh, ten Sefirot of Toc, and ten Sefirot of Sof. That has to be for it to be a Parzuf as much as a baby must have all of its organs to live. The desire has to be divided into three to be spiritual at all. That is, a part in which there is a calculation in order to bestow about every pleasure (Rosh), a part where the Light is received (Toc), and a part that for now is still in Restriction (Sof).

Tydus
      Participant

This needs to be taught at schools for kids. its unbelievable. Creator makes me speechless.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.