Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Is there a screen in every of the 5 vessels or only Malchut?

Every vessel has a screen. Remember the screen is the intention to bestow and not receive unless to bestow. So no spiritual object doesn’t have a screen.

Denys
      Participant

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Great instructor.u said the light is one and will be ever.my question is about 5 lights.they r different frome the first light.or into the kli we feel it differently?

There’s one simple Upper Light, but each tastes in it something different, according to the vessel he has prepared. Now, the Desire to Receive, on the other hand, is not simple. It’s extremely complex, according to the fact that the Creator wanted to delight the Creator in many ways.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

In the Check For Understanding we have to write an answer.

I wrote:

I’m asking myself the same question. I don’t know and I hope I will get an answer later in the course.
      But…
      Let’s say that when lightest desire gets filled so much that it shadows all other desires.

Like if I have a small nagging pain in my arm and I hit the edge of a table with my knee, I forget about the small nagging pain in my arm and everything is about knee pain now. Now if I turn this analogy around to pleasure it should compute in my brain somehow 😊

You also touched on this topic at the end of the video, but it sounds like a hint for what’s comming next in the course, but it’s not a clear explanation. Could you elaborate more on the “Shouldn’t the greatest desire get the greatest fulfillment, and the small little desire get the lightest fulfillment?”, please.

Your desire, in that example, is simple: elimination of pain. A bigger pain becomes the center of my attention over a smaller pain. It’s a matter of quantity, not quality. That’s why it’s a simple calculation. But if we’re talking about differing qualities, then it’s not simple. Which is better: the world’s best burger or the world’s best concert. It depends which vessel I have. The Partzuf has 5 distinct vessels of utterly different quality. I can’t enjoy the concert in a vessel for food. By analogy, The Light of Malchut cannot satisfy the vessel of Keter.

Cathy
      Participant

Hello Gianni

I m curious about the lights that come down to shine in Machut. Is Nefesh the only light that will descend to Malchut, Does this process of the descent of lights happen every time we have a desire  to be fullfilled?Are we influences in any way by the lights above Malchut?

Thank you

This is the process of correction, where the biggest Light never goes inside the biggest Kli. But actually here we are talking about a single Kli, and this is just how the Lights enter it.

Now, this does not apply to us here in our imaginary world. If we would not always see everything through our egoistic lens we’d be able to see that NO Light ever actually reaches us. Rather we are always heading towards Light, but when we get to it, it turns out to be a mirage. Because our world has over it a forcefield that allows for the illusion of fulfilment but never fulfilment itself. In all of history, no one ever received.

Fou lu
      Participant

Hi Giannia, it’s Julio here, it appears that Reshimot is everything in the system, and as a full time entrepreneur in Indonesia (developing state) at first kabbalistic mindset is exclusively for intention before all actions, but it branches out and applies to everyday work, for example some projects that i do on my own with proper vision and execution (build up Kisuf) doing well, whereas other projects that ventures with other partners seems trickier, even though i did proper teething on both, my question is since the corporeal world must be governed, is there a way to study the interactions? Do we have to work with people of the same mindset? Or do we just build an internalization and view from our masach thus provide corporeal platform enough for other partners’ ego or desires to grow mature on its own?

Hi Fou Lu,

No, what you’re doing in this world is not spiritual. It’s best not to try to imagine how the spiritual is taking place in your daily life, since it’ll be incorrect, and you’ll think you’re already performing spiritual actions; which means you won’t have a deficiency to actually attain spirituality. The Restriction is not in your hands to do, and before that, there is no spiritual action. It’s only through the Reforming Light that one draws through more and more study of the wisdom of Kabbalah. Moreover, you can’t start this work with your business associates. Not even privately, without them knowing about it. In your life, you have just one thing you can do, and that is to try to feel that everything is coming from a single Upper Force and not from many forces, including all of your partners and so on. Other than that, the work has to be done here, in this Kabbalistic group.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.