Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jonathan Hague
      Participant

Hi Gianni:

What is the Kabbalistic source that foresees our time as the “final generation”, whereby individuals may realise the Divine Plan?

Many thanks!

Adelina Santos
      Participant

Hi

Why Ruach when the kelim and lights are in their places, is not called soul?

Thank you

Adelina.

This is only a matter of translation, nothing more. Because Nefesh and Neshama are translated as “soul”? Ok,  So those were mistranslated. The soul is the corrected Kli with all 5 lights inside. All the rest is only something on the way to the soul. Anything less is not really the soul. But Nefesh is the first spiritual degree. So it’s a sublime change. Neshama is the degree of Bina. Zeir Anpin is a transition, and that is it’s role – a transition between Malchut and Bina.

Dan
      Participant

the only true love is the unconditional love that fishy love is just makeing buisness like you give me this i give you this in return if you don’t do that for me i will not give you that but really to experienc the state of un conditional love is sacred therefore it must becdefended at all cost and to do that i think anger is quite useful jut like an imunesystem takes away disease one should take away from the space wich is not recipocateing the peace love beauty harmony one creates to redirect energys to keep a clean tidy enviorment for growth of the state of harmony one cant accept every color to create a masterpiece of art then it woulnt create feeling of appriciation all spices in a soup woun’t make it taste good

Lu Lu
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

No question at this time, I’m simply trying to piece it together. Even with all the analogies and explanations, I’m still so confused so I will move along and perhaps it will all come together for a better understanding.   Thank you.

johan semloh
      Participant

“In the wisdom of Kabbalah, the effort is in one place, the result is in another.” My question is, when efforts in this lower world produce results in the upper world, is there a reciprocal effect where resulting changes naturally occur in the initial lower world of effort?

No action in this world can result in something in the Upper World, except for a deficiency/request. If the request is correct then there is a response. Other than that, we can run, jump to the ends of the universe…no matter what it is it will be along the “path of pain”. That is, the predetermined suffering path which leads ultimately to the same prayer but after a long time and severe suffering. The correct request is the one that is the result of attempting to connect to reality correctly – that is, through a ten, the corrected constellation of others as described by the RABASH.

Hi Jonah,

Everything in our world is a result of the Thought of Creation. We’re just realizing one by one the inevitable stages required to bring about the end state in that Thought. And so there is no choice, only a sensation that we’re choosing, that the past is the cause of the current state, but it’s not so. The future causes the current state, and the next and the next state. All we can do is bring about the next state more quickly and pleasantly. By starting to bring about these states that are in the cannon we start feeling we’re participants in the Plan, that although the teacher is gibing assignments we’re not drowning in them but nailing each one with relative ease at a brisk clip towards our good future.

Rivka
      Participant

Lots of questions that I’m sure will be answered eventally.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.