Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

Wanneer er geen equivalence of vorm is   gelijkwaardigheid   kunnen  we nooit samen komen,.

Dat is zo met verschillende karakters tussen mensen     maar dus ook  in de spirituele wereld

Dat verontrust me toch wel   en dat maakt het extra moeilijk    of is dat net wat  we moeten leren?

Translation:

When there is no equivalence or form equivalence we can never come together.

That is the case with different characters between people, but also in the spiritual world

Doesn’t that worry me and that makes it extra difficult or is that just what we have to learn?

There’s no need to worry. The transition from reception to bestowal is IMPOSSIBLE. But there is a transformative force in nature that you can draw, which can transform one’s nature, which is one’s inevitable destiny. Only we can draw this force of transformation faster than Nature is pushing us all to reach this change. If we draw it through this study, it will be fun, pleasant, an adventure. If Nature pushes us to it it will be horrifyingly unpleasant, as we’re starting to see in the world today. We should run towards this goal, the purpose of life, start being active participants in Nature’s plan. Thus we become partners with the Upper Force.

Sol Belo
      Participant

ZA is not a Sefirot per se but Tiferret is?

Your thinking is correct. However, not exactly.

There are ten sefirot. Keter, Hochma, Bina, Hesed, Gevura, Tifferet, Netzah, Hod, Yesod, Malchut.

Sometimes we only talk about 5 though, in which case the group of Sefirot that includes Hesed, Gevura, Tifferet, Netzah and Hod is referred to as either “zeir anpin” or “tifferet”.

For example, Tifferet is generally more relevant when we talk about how the degrees unfold from Above downwards; whereas when we attain the degrees from below, Zeir Anpin is especially relevant. Zeir Anpin is Aramaic for “small face”, which means a small Light that can be attained at that degree.

W Kabu 10-Joy
      Participant

I clarified what I meant by editing that question about Tifferet and Zeir Anpin, but the system wouldn’t update it, nor allow me to delete it. So here’s the clarified question: Is Tifferet, as in pg. 567 of the Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah, the same as Zeir Anpin in the inverse relationship between the lights and the vessels?

Hi Joy,

Yes, Tiferet is used almost interchangeably with ZA. Although there’s a reason for the two names that will matter when more details become relevant.

W Kabu 10-Joy
          Participant

Thank you. I gratefully look forward to the time when I am ready for more details that will help me to correct and connect.

W Kabu 10-Joy
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Is Tifferet the same as Zeir anpin?</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Tifferet or Zeir Anpin</p>

W Kabu 10-Joy
      Participant

Thank you, Gianni, for laying out these lessons in such a clear and concise manner. They make me feel like I am just beginning to study. Is there anything in the resources that shows a way that can help a person formulate their questions in such a clear and concise way? Meaning, are there any lessons about, or bullet-point steps to asking more effective questions?

You need to clarify the question yourself, down to a one-sentence question with a question mark at the end. Then it’s a question.

Ralitza
      Participant

Hello Gianni,

Does Nefesh enter the vessel first, because it is the smallest light? If the order of the lights entering the vessels wouldn’t be inverse and the strongest light would enter first, our vessel would not be strong enough to uphold the screen? So it is preparing us gradually?

Greetings

Ralitza

W Kabu 10-Joy
        Participant

Thank you for your answer.

It’s best not to think of it as “us”. But yes, the order of the entry of the Lights is so that the lowest intensity Light enters first, into the purest Kli, and the greatest Light enters lasts, and ends up in the purest Kli.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.