Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

Thank you!

Zied
      Participant

Hi,

So the creature will seek to become like the creator after being opposite to him. Should the creature also try to make other creatures around him do the same or does it go by itself?

Zied
        Participant

Hi Gianni,

Do you mean that other people are already corrected? But here we are all here trying to correct ourselves.

Also doesn’t trying to correct oneself attract evil forces? Isn’t it risky?

Thanks

These are mysteries of perception of reality. There’s a few things here I can’t sort out for you, so let’s say you’re right. I need to focus on others, on what’s after my skin, and that will be my correction. And I need to work with others, even though later it will turn out that there are no others.

I only need to correct myself. All the world is for me alone – a projection of internality: everyone else is corrected already.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

I heard, to be similar to the Creator means to become free.

To become free from what? To be free from the Will to receive he gave us?

That perfectly describes the problem: to become free from what? I don’t feel that I’m more a slave than any imaginable and that this is sorrowful – by being ruled every second by the Will to Receive – and what might be were this not the case.

carlos
      Participant

Hi there! there is something I dont understand. After the shattering of the colective soul of Adam HaRishon, these sparks fallen down into this (material) world? If so, wouldnt these sparks rejoin again for the big bang and then disperse again?

Hi Carlos,

Our world is imaginary and the Big Bang is the branch of the spiritual root, which is the Shattering.

Michael
      Participant

Hello Gianni,

Could you clarify ‘kings treasure/treasury’?

It was in an article we read and I remember you mentioning it in one of these videos ..

I’m thinking its a reference to the ability of the corrected vessel to move through egoism voluntarily and uncontaminated. Or the light that comes with that state.

Thank you

There a discernments in it if we attain it, but what we can understand is it’s the Upper Light, and in that, according to theKli we bring, there’s every goodness possible. As I can’t enjoy a symphony with snake senses or feel I’m in a reality at all if I lack the sense of touch, I need to develop the Kelim (vessels) that can perceive the Light.

Michael
        Participant

Also, could you explain the concept of ‘spirit’ in Kabbalah and how it relates to ‘soul’?

Thank you Gianni

Ruach can be translated to wind, breath, spirit. It’s also the name of a particular Light, corresponding to the Sefira of Tifferet. When I have this Kli and it’s filling, it’s called “spirit of life.” Of course, it’s also used in the sense of uplifted spirits toward the spiritual goal, colloquially.

BEN
      Participant

We are using the premise that the Thought of Creation is the vessel was created out of the Creator’s beneficence. What if the Creator wasnt that pure? that he had an agenda too – it gives him delight and will continue giving him delight – (just like how tv shows perceive a king who enjoys watching his subjects suffer) that is why he created the vessel?

We have premises, and thus each can say whatever he likes. Kabbalists have attainment, and thus they cannot say whatever they like, but can only speak about what they attained, even more strongly than what we call our attainment of reality. That, Kabbalists don’t consider attainment but a kind of dream. While these concepts are attainments, and another Kabbalist who attains the same degree, attains the same thing. So, here we speak of the greatest Kabbalists, and what they attained in the degrees at the top of the spiritual ladder where everything begins. They tell us about these states.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.