Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

This quote is from your diagram on the preceding page showing the descent from Eyn Soph and then ascent back .

“Ours is a special, imaginary reality where, instead of the oneness that existed in the spiritual world, the created being is Shattered, each part perceives itself as separate, and one’s own desires are projected before him as 4 levels – inanimate, vegetative, animate, and speaking.”

Does this mean each individual , the shattered piece’s of Adam ka Damon…..or is it Adam haReshon ??? ( not sure i understand the difference ? ), lives in a reality of his own construction ? Are we interacting with other souls ??? are they connected to our projection ??? or are we alone in this projection ? ie are all the shattered pieces of soul in the same projection ? even though presumably each individuals projection wuld be different …going around in a circle here !!!

We can’t understand these opposites in our broken state, which corrupts our vision, feeling, and thinking. If I base my approach on the idea that all depends on me, the whole correction, and when I correct my broken part, all others will be found in perfect connection in one body, I’ll find that it’s really that way. At the same time, each of the others is also in this process of correction with me. You can learn more about this here: http://www.kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/53008?/eng/content/view/full/53008&main

Molly
          Participant

Thank you

Francisco
      Participant

In kabbalah, is this will or desire to receive from the Creator ever called Love? Like the concept of agape or universal love. Or a closely related concept? Just for clarification

It could sound similar. But that’s only in external words, disconnected from matter. The Kabbalah terms are such ”dark matter” that we can’t even formulate theories about it in our current brains.

You mean not the desire to receive. That’s only the created being’s quality. You mean the will to bestow? That’s the Creator’s quality. In Hebrew, bestowal is also translated as “influence”. I add this to make the concept even more alien than “bestowal” is. It’s truly something we can’t imagine but it might include in it, being something far more expansive, something like one might imagine love for everyone and everything. That too we can’t imagine because our imagination is based on our quality of reception.

Wendi
      Participant

Does my experience as parent, friend and professional lend itself to receiving the upper light and ecome more like the Creator, bestowing? “I contain multitudes” is a line from Walt Whitman and a title of a recent book about the billions and trillions of small creatures that usually quietly inhabit us and usually lend to our living, but sometimes act in a corrective way, called a “disease.” Do these phenomena inform us anything about our progress toward the Light?

Our world is a projection of the spiritual world. I need to be in spirituality to see how. But if I study Kabbalah, then, because I’ve been learning from Kabbalists, I notice things that remind me of what I’ve learned. That’s the second question.

To the first question, what I can learn from this world is how everything that I do, no matter in which form, however noble, is all in service to my own desire to receive. Except that sometimes it wants to receive like this, sometimes like that, and there are as many forms of it as there are creatures in that body you mentioned.

Michael
      Participant

Hi Gianni. I hope this isn’t too off topic ..

If the Zohar is incomplete by itself, how do we know we are getting a full picture from it?

If we are getting a full picture from it, then what do the other missing volumes contain or offer?

If they’re missing, how do we know they exist? Is there mention of them somewhere?

If we know they exist, do we know what they contain?

Are the missing volumes just further clarification of the Zohar? Or something more?

Hi Michael,

The final manuscript of Zohar for All is in the works, and much of it is available for free on our site.

To your other question, what can I say? Kabbalists feel what stands behind the letters of the Zohar. They describe the spiritual world they inhabit. And therefore they know when something is missing, whether before or following the part that we do have. We don’t get a whole picture, in fact we don’t get any of the picture from the Zohar. We don’t feel the world of forces standing behind it. So, it’s ok that some of it is missing because we study it for the Surrounding Light that it brings upon us to correct us. Though it would be nice to have the additional volumes, I guess it was decided that what we have is enough, and if we’ll advance to where we need more, they’ll be uncovered.

Michael
          Participant

Fascinating. It’s almost as if our understanding of reality is being measured, parsed, and released to us in portions, as if customizing society in degrees. And not directly by Nature but by some ‘Order’ mimicking Nature. Would make a great film ..

Thank you for your help.

Michael
        Participant

Sorry, one more thing .. where can I find a complete copy of Zohar For All? I found an example of it at kabbalahinfo.com but I have not found any books called, Zohar For All there. I know about the copy with Sulam commentary, I have that. But where is this elusive Zohar For All work? Is it still being worked on? Or is it right in front of me somewhere?

Mohamed Saidu Bah
      Participant

Hi Gianni thanks for  the lesson    please i would like to know  what is the daily practice  in Kabbalah

in order to accelerate the one s spiritual progress?

First of all you need to study because in the study there is a special Light that works on you. You’re asking about the implementation of the study, so first you have to study quite a bit. The practice, aside from study, is every day trying to break through to the feeling and perception of the Creator. There is much in that, though.

Rose
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

Will our reshimo ever be revealed to us? If so, how? And what qualities are required?

By the way, your concise method of communication is very much appreciated!

Everything will be revealed to each one: where you are, were and where we’re going, and the good and beautiful reason why; the reason for everything leading up to this and why every single thing needed to be that way, and how we wouldn’t do it a bit differently. The reason we don’t yet identify a particular Reshimo we’re in is because it includes absolutely everything in our feeling, mind, everything. All that if I imagine it’s not past or future, but above timespace, including what inclination towards spirituality I have, is the reshimo I’m in.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.