Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sean
      Participant

From where I stand right now, thinking about the desire to receive smacks of hedonism which in its basest form can’t be good. Does the perception of the need to receive change to something more positive as one ascends the ladder to Eyn Sof?

Hi Sean,

Yes, that same desire to receive that is at our core, we learn to use it in order to Bestow. The only problem is knowing the Upper Force, its Plan, how much it wants to give us, and under what conditions we can receive for its sake.

Rose
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello Gianni, I remember hearing somewhere in Kabbalah studies that we “should fake it until you make it.” It was said in context of having not yet achieved the next state. I don’t know how to fake it before the Creator. I can’t imagine being insincere would bring pleasure to Him. Is my assessment solely based on pride?</p>

I wouldn’t use that phrase. We need to “play the state” of the Upper Degree. We need to learn what the Upper Degree entails and try to do those things. I simply can’t enter until I’m already like the degree, and the Light will not make me similar to that degree unless I am demonstrating my yearning to be like it.

Prescilia Javnyuy
      Participant

Hi Giani, please does the Kabalah say any thing about the red sea that was path into two for the children to cross on dry ground. Can that be explained by the fact that despite all what we go through only the creator’s plan for us will triumph?

Hi Prescilla,

You’re right that despite all that we go through the Creator’s plan will triumph, as all that we go through helps inch us more towards the goal of His plan. However, that has nothing to do with the parting of the Red Sea.

NAT
      Participant

To help visualize would it be correct to state that there are 5 worlds within in each of the 5 phases of creation (AKABYA) that can be imagined as 5 partzuf sets with tree of life structure?

Maika
      Participant

Hi Gianni Thanks for this video I am asking myself if this spiritual world is in reality another world or is it an underlying field or structure that is ruling our world? Are these 2 worlds separated or one and the same thing? How are they related?

We’re actually in the spiritual world but we have such senses through which we see it as we do. So, it doesn’t appear as a beautiful, perfect, infinite reality of all good and no bad; rather one who is realistic sees exactly the opposite.

Adam Murray
      Participant

I suppose my only question is old an cliche, but I don’t understand the paradox or mystery of free will and determinism. Looking at a newborn baby is probably helpful, ey? Lol.

I may not think I have free will, but no matter what anyone says, I still behave as though I do. Because if one feels how in every thought, desire and movement he is being operated by a force that wants bad for him (the ego), then he would search for a way to stop following these dictates. Baal HaSulam explains free choice in the article, The Freedom https://kabbalahmedia.info/sources/4AtF9tGS

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.