Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anayo Nzute
      Participant

HELLO GAINNI

if everything happens backward from the thoughts of creations which is to do good to the created being. does that mean that what is written in  Genesis 1:27, which reads: “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.” that we have not yet achieve this state and will it be right to say that everything we are going through is leading us towards becoming like him.

Prescilia Javnyuy
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Gianni do you think as an individual one can attend the upper light. Studying in a ten and with instructors?</p>

Certainly, one studying with a group and a true teacher can reach the Upper World. This is what the Creator wants to happen, and He made it possible for it to happen, built into Creation a pathway by which any person could reach it.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

THANKS THESE ARE MY 😊  😍 FAVORITE LESSONS they are going to be very helpful when I start learning about the sefirot.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Heello my Name is Kebede Mamo Dessis from Ethiopia / Oromiya ,  i understand tat  all thigs are predetermed , but three is also a Leeson that free choice . please explain about this two ,

If we go according to the mechanisms of pleasure and pain that constantly activate in us, then everything is predetermined. I will be led to do all the things that I’m destined for on the “path of suffering”. If however I build an environment that consists of authentic Kabbalah materials and others on the same path, I can create different values so that instead of in every moment being directed towards pleasure and away from pain I can be directed at the purpose of life. This aim changes everything. And then I’m working in a field in which room was left for free choice. For now it’s philosophy but one starts to feel these things.

Victor
      Participant

Is this statement correct? The Creator deliberately programmed us (read: humanity) to enjoy life by giving us more and more pleasures which we perceive (and judge) with our five senses (pure externally driven). Ultimately  all these pleasures saturate us (‘we get enough, become too egocentric, arrogant, etc.’) and His programme forces us to develop a sixth sense with which to enjoy spiritual pleasures (internally driven).

Yes, the Upper Force created a Desire to Receive. However, because of other things you’ll learn about the system, we are not able to receive: we never actually arrive at the pleasure we were supposedly chasing. Of this fruitless chase, we eventually become despaired. Because the Desire to Receive demands to be paid for its efforts, and chasing pleasure requires effort. You’ll learn later that in each Desire to Receive there is buried a spark from the Upper Force, the quality of bestowal, and when it finally surfaces it demands a person not only chase pleasures but search for Who these pleasures come from; Who designed this reality, in which seemingly all we want is to enjoy, and yet no one – and I mean no one – is actually enjoying (due to the aforementioned law).

Manuel
      Participant

The theoretical part I think I got it down. What I can’t wrap my head around is the fact that All of these “Worlds” and dimensions are inside me. I always “thought” that these upper realities were so far.

Victor
        Participant

Many thanks, Gianni! I would like to strengthen my statement:

The Creator deliberately bestows (if not overwhelms) us continuously with pleasure – both in material (tangible) things as well as in intangible sense. As a result, we get spoiled, saturated and arrogant in our behavior. We may even become addicted (“we cannot do without anymore”), we assume that we are in control of our achievements, and/or we exploit and abuse our planet and the poor people – and our egoism grows. However, for those who have a point in the Heart, are aware of this generosity of the Creator and are conscious that He does so for a specific purpose: to become like him. They show gratitude, are mindful, modest and not self-centred.

I have a question, though: this statement only counts for the rich (minority of humanity); what about the poor people (majority)? Have the rich become so arrogant (and egocentric) that they exploit/abuse the poor??

Nobody sees it that way, that the Creator constantly bestows good upon the world. I think the world is enough of a fishbowl now, and if we don’t see or feel it, there are enough reality shows to make it clear that even the very rich are also not enjoying this world. The enjoyment that is left for people is that if you have it worse than me, that in itself is pleasure for me. And besides that, there’s nothing. This is what we’d conclude if we checked each and everyone in the world. The fact that the Creator constantly bestows – well, what He bestows actually causes us to feel even greater darkness. Because He bestows that He brings us closer to His quality, and if we don’t prepare the proper vessels for that, then this feels the opposite of good. That’s why the world isn’t getting better, it’s feeling worse and worse the more we try to remain in ancient forms of enjoyment. Now the time has come to develop vessels of bestowal, and then we will feel the Creator’s goodness.

The whole world is also inside of you. And the Upper Worlds.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.