How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sarah
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am right there with you, I need to learn how to make my mind stop running on other things while I am trying to pray.</p>

Symon
      Participant

Through my ultimate desires and needs, from my heart not from my lips.

Margaret
      Participant

This is one area I’ve never had an issue with. I’ve never “prayed” in the traditional sense. I have “connected” to what I’ve always called the “universal energies” and put forth the emotional intent to understand my situation. I tended to also call it “asking my higher consciousness for guidance”. I’ve had great success in this area. My belief is that it truly was my material self connecting with the wisdom of my “self” (part of the ALL) that is not limited by material world limited perceptions.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

The prayer has to come from the bottom on the heart. It has to be for others not for myself. And the best prayer has to come from the ten.

Krista
      Participant

If I want to pray in a way that my prayers are answered I need to ask from my heart for God to change the way I see the situation so that I may see it from a positive perspective instead of the expectation that God remove a situation because it makes me uncomfortable.

David J
      Participant

Ask the creator to show/lead us how we can connect with him

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.