How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Emily
      Participant

With true intentions and by praying more for strength of self to overcome the perceived obstacles of creation. So rather then asking for something directly… ask yourself what it takes to over come that and work to attain this within and without self rather then expecting a perfect creation to bend to your egotistical will.

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

Ask not for yourself but for the benefit of bestowing to another one and you will receive. Bonus, you get a nice meal 😊. Not sure I’m getting this right…

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

The prayer is always with the intention  of helping the other.  You wish that somebody who is not fortunate or not healthy that he/she becomes better.

Nic C
      Participant

With intentionality encompassed in desire. Be careful what you pray for. 😋

ANA VALERSTAIN
      Participant

When my prayer has a pure intention to the good to others and free of to receive only to myself.

Sherri
      Participant

By desiring to be changed within my circumstances (so that I might know the Creator’s benevolence) rather than my circumstances be changed to make me more comfortable.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.