How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Amy Padilla
      Participant

Pray for the benefit of All of mankind, animals, creatures and souls.

Asking to creator correct my intentions, changing my perseption about the reality.

Aguinaldo
      Participant

Accordingly to Kabbalah, I would pray to ask the Creator to turn my will of receiving into the will of bestowall. To change my heart and my attitudes.

Godday Chukunda
      Participant

By asking the Creator to change the way I think, feel and understand so that I may understand that all that is happening whether good or bad is as a reason His own higher plans/will towards me and eventually a good one. Not asking the Creator to change the situation and making it better according to what may not be His will for me.

YAHMAYIM
      Participant

Ask the Creator to change the way we are thinking, in order to understand what and why we are going through the situation. To help us to perceive correctly and accept, so that we can find solutions.

O Light
      Participant

Honestly pray from a “gut need”. Asking The Eternal One to in the process, conform me to His Image

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.