How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

In order to pray and get my prayers answered I have to ask the upper force to change my inner attitude so that I can rise to the level of the attitude of the Creator.

hamilton de sousa
      Participant

I pray do have the same qualities of the creater. So i can see the world from another perspective and understand what is the intention of the creater to is cretores.

Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

The real prayer is that we request creator to change our perception of reality to understand the whole reality. The second thing, the real prayer comes from the heart not words from the mouth.

Theresa H
      Participant

There isn’t a guarantee of getting my Prayers answered but, I can pray on how to see my own reality different and then make the changes within my self to do what I need to do. Sometimes we don’t understand what our creator is planning but, there is a plan and purpose behind all experiences that help humans evolve as a species for if there wasn’t pain and suffering there would be no need to grasp for love.

Christina
      Participant

Examine one’s desires for answered prayer asking “do I want this just for myself, or for others?” If the desire is just for oneself then it needs to be adjusted so that we receive in the way our Creator intends, to bestow on others. This desire to receive in order to bestow on others doesn’t come naturally, so ask the Creator for help in achieving this.

KaeKae
      Participant

To ask for alignment with the creator’s intentions and to receive the gifts already given.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 292 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.