How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kirk
      Participant

It would be prayer centered around changing myself to please the deity.

Melissa Holden
      Participant

I must remember that prayers are only about me in how they help others.

Jose Ro
      Participant

I always pray by giving thanks for everything and everyone, including those who could hurt me or whom I could hurt by action or omission. I include in my thanks to my whole body. I also wish everyone to be happy.

Jerry
      Participant

Maybe we don’t need our prayers answered but for the one prayer asking for shift in perspective to try to see the negative experience as somehow beneficial.

keith
        Participant

hello jerry,  needing someone to bounce off.  I focused on the negative experience being beneficial also, but I thought the answer to our prayer was the change in us, that took place as a result of us learning about ourselves growing from that situation.   what do you think?

regards keith

zohreh
      Participant

I always talk  to Creator and ask him to help me for everything and everyday and every second

Antonina
        Participant

Yeah, so I hardly ever “pray” per se (can’t find my words when I am asked to). But I’m in constant communing with … my … higher self? … my Creator I believe. So I am constantly sharing EVERYRHING and listening to directions, corrections, etc. Is like breathing. I cannot impose any rules, I’m not that advanced. But the Creator as I perceive Him/Her, is always kind, supportive, compassionate, nonjudgmental, and down to may level so I may understand. To me this communion is prayer, and sensing each and every nuance (answer) is the most blessed feeling I have as a human being.

Arabela Dias
      Participant

A deep desire for the Creator help me to understand that everything has a meaning and it’s for our benefit.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.