- May 18, 2021 at 3:54 pm EDT #52030BigbayParticipant
To have one’s prayer answered, it is necessary to submit to the will of God on all issues and to appreciate that whatever God allows to happen to any human is for his or her good and there is a purpose for all occurrences. It is very important to not to assume that God made a mistake with whatever happens to us and we have to beg him to change the situation. We should not try to change God’s decision but rather change ourselves to conform with God’s harmonious laws running the universe. We cannot bribe God but we should be imitators of God.
- May 18, 2021 at 5:59 am EDT #52017Ed MereoarăParticipant
It is only one way to pray in order your pray will be answered?
- May 18, 2021 at 5:56 am EDT #52016Ed MereoarăParticipant
The prayer from the heart would be answered but you will be satisfied with it with your egotistical desire.
- May 13, 2021 at 4:21 pm EDT #51730Candace JoyParticipant
What is there to want when the Creator provides everything you think you need. Become desire less and you will be free.
- May 11, 2021 at 1:52 pm EDT #51491Bio DhyaParticipant
- May 9, 2021 at 10:00 am EDT #51193MarijanaParticipant
Thinking about it made me realize that a prayer is a form of giving as well as receiving. It should be directed towards the well-being of others. By doing so, likewise, someone else will direct their prayer towards us with equal strength and love. So, at one point, everyone will pray for each other. The outcome could only be the good of all, and ultimately the good of the creator it self. Isn’t that the real purpose of prayer? The good of all!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.