How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      henry
      Participant

Pray to ask for the wellbeing of others without selfishness with the intention of helping them, and for the pleasure of the creator who always grants. I have to understand that I am also the “other”, and consequently I will also be enjoying the gift.

Ali
      Participant

Pray by my soil and heart

Michelle
      Participant

I just posted this on Facebook and then realized I should share it here where it might actually be read!

Just heard Tony Kosinec say the prayer of the Kabbalist is NOT for G-d to change the way “he” is treating us. But for G-d to change US! G-d please change ME so that I can feel and receive the all the goodness you endlessly pour out to me.
      That is what I want too because when I can’t feel that, not only can I not enjoy it myself, I can’t share it either, which is double pain. Pain upon pain.
      Hodu L’Adonai Ki Tov
      Ki L’Olam Chasdo
      Say it again with me, my friends, until we feel it to be true, always.

Chris
      Participant

To pray for interior re-imagination or transformation.  “Help me to see the good in what I now see as only bad.”

David
      Participant

A prayer is the voice of a need or a lack of or in something  the voice is not in supplication but in “A heartfelt demand for the creators help” I believe if u can truly “Demand ” anything from the creator  (not ask)   and do it without any qualms or even an internal cringe the creator will hear that call ? Maybe?

Antonina
        Participant

A prayer is a two-way street. I come as I am, fully open, honest, sincere; God scans me; I might ask something specific (ask for help), but my whole being is LISTENING for the answer. God ALWAYS answers, but often it takes me a while to receive (perceive) the answer (seldom years).

I dare … taking this to extreme: God is praying to us 24/7, to serve our best interests. How much do I hear, listen to, receive His/Her directions, corrections?

Madell Weathers
      Participant

have the desire to pray for anyone and the knowledge to know that it already been answered

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.