How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mel Farrell
      Participant

To ask for guidance and courage

rosemarie tropf
      Participant

I think my prayer will be answered if it is almost silent love. I know that I can only ask at the level I am at. I cannot fake it and pretend I care hoping it sounds correct and might get me brownie points. I have to feel love in my heart and send that feeling out to the world silently, and that feels like it needs to be almost like a prayer without any words. The words spoil it. It is a prayer of feeling love for real. Then it goes out vibrating, kind of like on a spider web vibrating in a quantum field kind of out to where it is felt by whomever can receive it. It has to be authentic.

Molly
      Participant

I need to pray that the creator will help me to change from personal ego satisfaction/desires to the intention to bestow good on others. By doing this I give pleasure to the creator and i become closer to him because he is the nature bestowal ….ultimately my prayer is for connection to the creator …the more like the creator i become the closer to him i get .

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

By shifting my intention from self-serving to service of others, with the intention to bring pleasure to the Creator.

Letta
      Participant

I think that prayer must come from a real sincere desire. One really has to mean it.

Ilya
      Participant

It sounds like the prayer has to be the one and main and true desire to change and it will be fulfilled.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.