How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tefo bogosi
      Participant

Asking the creator to help me to understand and accept that all that happens in life is neither good or bad. It is all designed to motivate me to take on and incorporate more of his traits. To journey towards a constant state of pleasure through not selfishly receiving all that he wants to bestow upon me, but in order to also bring pleasure to  him.

Kinga
      Participant

Pray to live in the reality of “there is noone else besides Him”

Ingrid
      Participant

asking the Creator that all the negative things happening to others i will understand and take upon myself. Because of that the healing will happen if i really want correction.

Adele
      Participant

Pray from the heart to have the same desire as the Creator.  To love Him and others as I love myself.

Abraham Alebachew
      Participant

So, everything is there. The only thing I need to change is my perception of reality by understanding the true nature of the creator.

binah
      Participant

I don’t know because I have prayed to receive that I might genuinely help others and still no answer. I realize there are many factors involved. I have also prayed in non-specific ways “G-d’s will” and still nothing.  I’d say only a small percentage of the time when I pray to receive my prayer are answered. When I pray for others a larger percentage of those prayers are answered.

Viewing 6 posts - 265 through 270 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.