How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Albert
      Participant

The first to understand is that G_d is good and that whatever crosses your path is for your own good and the purpose is to elevate you to the next level of you

I have no idea. Im hoping to find out

Michael
      Participant

Pray with the hearts intention of better serving others in a beneficial manner

kenneth kimani
      Participant

By understanding that true prayer involves knowing my shortcomings and asking the Upper Force to open my heart so and show me my weaknesses so that I can work on changing from being one who receives  to please myself into one who receives in order to bestow to the Creator in form of love and gratitude for His goodness to me.

Belinda
        Participant

By asking the creator to change me to see the true reality.

J Nash
      Participant

One can first look within to find who he or she truly is, and then align his or her heart and mind to communicate gratitude and intent, which should be framed in a way to better serve others rather than oneself.

IE, “please bless this food so that it will give me strength to serve my fellow man”

TH Christian
      Participant

By praying with the right intention, my prayers can be answered.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.