How can we ever be satisfied if the pleasure always neutralizes our desire?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 3. Understanding Your Inner Self How can we ever be satisfied if the pleasure always neutralizes our desire?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      John Caton
      Participant

Perhaps satisfaction is not an appropriate desire? That’s a question. If the only desires are to receive or to bestow, then it seems to me that satisfaction can never be achieved.

Maria
      Participant

The only way to feel true satisfaction is to reach the spiritual world.

Jennifer
      Participant

Pleasure neutralizing our desire…I receive much pleasure in learning about the wisdom of Kabbalah. As I always have when studying the Bible or other things related to humans and creation. This desire has not been neutralized. I pray I always thirst after Him.

Rae
      Participant

We can never be satisfied along the Path of Pain. We must Connect In Corrected Desire to know Satisfaction ❤️

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

We can’t be at this egoistic level of receiving to receive, or of giving to receive.  The only way to be satisfied is to develop the will to bestow.

James
      Participant

When our desire to to give, actually gives us more pleasure than receiving. But we need the creator to help us do this.

James M

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.