How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Reality? How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Gil Shir

How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jack Brenon
      Participant

Change your inner structure and perceive a whole new world. The question is to change it to what?  Well there are only two forces in reality, one is giving and one is receiving,  Choose to associate with either one and you will find your reality changing.  Sadly, we are made of both of those forces and get confused along the way of who we are.  Like the story of a little boy who told his grandfather: I feel like there are two wolves in me, one that is good and the other is a monster… so which wolf am I grandfather? The wise man said:  The one you feed, son, …..the one you feed.

Tom
      Participant

I don’t know.

Denys
      Participant

What the… 🤯

Sorry, my brain still downloading the information.

Rae
        Participant

❤️

NAT
      Participant

by developing an inner structure resembling that of tree of life

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

the only way I can change my perception is to find the right environment with the correct perception

Christianne
      Participant

We zullen anders moeten denken,  als individu beteken ik niet veel, ben ik beperkt, we moeten ons egoisme opzij zettrn en meer komen tot samenwerking  zoals mieren  of een zwerm vogels  en dan zijn we deel van het geheel met fantastische toekomst,

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.