How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Reality? How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

• This topic has 62 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by peter.

Gil Shir

How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eliyahu
      Blocked

The question already contains the answer: By changing myself

The reason why we landed on this page is that we find ourselves unable to change.

Now you give us the knowledge that there is a way to change by choosing to connect to an environment with the common desire for change.

I can tell that tgis is a good place because it is challenging to reconnect. And from my own experience I can say that which costs alot of effort will reap a good outcome.

Ale
      Participant

By changing my perception

zohreh
      Participant

I think that everything outside of me, that is, the Creator, the Creator means the whole reality, so when my attributes that are opposed to the Creator become equal to him and become one, I also become the reality, the real reality.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

All change must come from within.

I am totally on board with what the Kabbalists say about reality, that is no percieved reality outside the observer, however I do not believe that timetravel is possible. I NEED to believe that nature/The creator forbid it, and therefore is impossible. To me, there are just too many paradoxes and implications in this regard…

Seraphim
      Participant

“You” can’t change your life because this vaunted “you” is pretty much a fiction, apart from a very small spark that can say “Yes’ to the Creator. So, you can allow the Will of the Creator become your will, and The One besides whom there is no other will change you from the inside.

Nancy
      Participant

Change of my intentions to receive and invert the ego

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.