If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

Ask for a clean heart and rely on the Light to do this work in me. Examine my thoughts and adjust them to continually move closer to acknowledgement that “There is none else besides Him” in all my ways.

Change the intent of my desire, restrict them

peter
      Participant

study kabbalah

Zied
      Participant

Keep thinking continuously about kabbalah spiritual concepts and try to find a meaning for them through daily life in hope that I get touched by Ohr Makif and enter the spiritual world

Nika
      Participant

Re-think my daily schedule as spaces for study/reading/preparing/meeting with friends in the TEN as the continuous stretch of time, which is occasionally interrupted by my other responsibilities (family, health, work, community)

Steve Miley
      Participant

Continuing reading, and these classes, with a lot of my spare time, I would imagine, isn’t hurting anything. I guess that would be considered gathering the surrounding light. Then you all are my Kabbalahistic teachers I suppose. Then I am anxiously awaiting the young  group. It is getting easier to keep my head in the game as far as my constant intentions go. I suppose I am praying, which in Kabbalah, as far as I understand, is reading and asking the ALL To give me the ability to correct myself. Then, again, the all, as well as my comprehension of reality in general is inside my head, and knowing the world is an illusion, and  being in spirituality, is a lot more real than how I perceive my every day reality. With all that being said, I’m gonna go with” Abracadabra” Or little pig little pig let me in. If that doesn’t work, I think I’ll just keep on keeping on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.