If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marcy
      Participant

prayer and study.

Molly
      Participant

I would wish to attract the reforming light by these goals and tasks :

Study and read-about the Kabbalah
      Study Kabbalah in a group of like minded people who are also seeking the creator and whose point in the heart has awakened.
      Focus on my desire to attain spirituality and become like the creator as the most important of any of my many desires .
      Be guided by teachers who have studied Kabbalah and are closer to attainment of degrees of spirituality, in a recognised tradition of Kabbalah study with historical provenace.

John Caton
      Participant

Prayer seems to be foremost. But, I also would seek understanding of desires that are “bestowal for the sake of the Creator”.

Christianne
      Participant

Door open  te staan voor alles wat ik zal  /kan  meemaken  in deze  wereld en de hand  van God    te zien  in  de gebeurtenissen, Er gebeurt niets dat de  Creator niet wil en Hij wil alleen het goede  voor  ons.  Ik wil proberen  alles te aanvaarden wat op mijn pad  komt  en werken  aan  meer spiritualiteit. Ik zou veel studeren in Kabbalah,   mijn  dagelijks gebed  in  dank  aan Hem  toewijden . En dankbaar zijn voor de natuur en  alles in Zijn Schepping  zien als uiting van  Zijn oneindige liefde

Robert
      Participant

plead from my heart with all earnestness.

Dante Yigael
      Participant

Search for it in all things.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.