If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      maria santos
      Participant

Seek and you shall find. I think constantly studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah, in my case, and trying to see the Creator all around me and trust that all is in His hands and all is for our good, is all I can do.

carlos
      Participant

If I was in contact (harmony) with the upper Force I wouldnt need to show anything

martin
      Participant

Teacher, literature and groups all focused on the wisdom of kabbalah.

Tydus
      Participant

Take Kabu class, talk to Creator, read the books start to shift your intention to full purpose of creation. Have a desire for Creator.

Namron
      Participant

It is said that to attract the reforming light we should scrutinize the kabalah texts, get a teacher and surround  ourselves with the right environment.

Observe myself and find out what I’m lacking and pray for help while I surrender myself.

Submitting my will, giving up my want to do it on my own way

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.