If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 8. The World of Adam Kadmon – Part 2 If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

If you wanted to show the Upper Force that you truly would like to be in contact with it, how would you do so?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Graphic Unity
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Continue to study and transform.</p>

Fabio
      Participant

I can’t. I am the opposite of Him.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Ask the Creator to change me because I am helpless without Him. Follow a proven path…Study authentic Kabbalah texts with a qualified teacher, change/improve my environment to a spiritual one (an environment where connection can be made through building a vessel with friends who have the common goal of spiritual attainment).

Jack Brenon
      Participant

To be in “Equivalence of Form” with the Upper force.  Loving, giving, and accepting that there is “None else beside Him” Who gives you disturbance to grow. A lot easier said than done.

In the far past, I physically moved from place to place, country to country looking for an ideal environment and finally realized, it was all in vain.  Eventually, I realized that I needed to isolate and dig myself a hole for a perfect environment away from people as I saw that the ideal environment does not exist.  Sadly, I discovered in Kabbalah that this was the exact wrong thing to do, for He can only be revealed in a specialized group and connection with others.

Now, I am using “Faith above reason” that is recommended by Kabbalah to assist me in accepting the terms as this quest for revealing the Creator has not subsided since I turned 13.  At the rate I am going, I think I may not find it in this lifetime.   As the teaching says, one may need several reincarnations to finally learn the purpose of our life and where do we come from and where do we go when we die.

Given what I have seen so far, I, truly, do not want to come back to do this all over again.  I am either a SLOW learner, or this is NOT any easier for others who are also in the same boat and struggling like I am.

Benedikta
      Participant

Ask

Peter
      Participant

I don’t know

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.