In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Self Realization In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

Gil Shir

In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

Unlocking abilities and also deficiency otherwise laying doramnt till now ❤️

Jennifer
      Participant

Connectedness and fulfilling life experience.  Lack of connection is difficult and empty.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

It creates a connection that is for the greater good of the collective. It helps our correction putting others first, because we are then acting like the Creator.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

Hoping to achieve that, but doubt creeps in.  For now I am counting on faith above reason to help me follow the sage’s writings (kabbalist) in the hope that I can cleanse and correct my views.

Tom
      Participant

By thinking of the collective whole and seeing where I fit into the whole, I can learn what I have that I can give to others and develop that quality to its fullest.

Denys
      Participant

Definitely you are the best teacher on this kabu platform. No doubts.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.