In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Self Realization In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

• This topic has 50 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by peter.

Gil Shir

In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leo
      Participant

This will gather the sparks of Adam HaRishon.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

it would help me realize my full potential because using my talents for the whole of humanity would be far more rewarding than just gaining self-benefit, thus driving me to maximizing my potential.

Margot
      Participant

If I change my software from self benefit to benefiting others I will reach my full potential because it will no longer be just about me, it will be about everyone just like we were originally created.

kevin jackson
      Participant

With the software change, what benefits one benefits all… all for one and one for all, starting with all and ending with all 💖

Ralitza
      Participant

With the new software, I will percieve myself as a part of the whole humanity, so the accumulated potential of all people, will be “my” potential.

I will gladly contibute with my talents, but the results will be a sum of everybodys efforts.

That is a lot of potential!!!! 🙂

Sandra
      Participant

The desire to change my software from me, me, me(ego) to WE allows me to see reality more clearly. It is as if in wanting to connect and serve others the Creator slowly reveals to me the “role” I am intended to play in the the organism of Humanity. It depends on the intensity of our desire to connect with others that the Light allows us to realize our fullest potential. It’s definitely not an overnight feat but that burning desire that drives us to know and connect with the Truth gives us the strength to continue evolving, growing and discovering the Creators ultimate Plan for Humanity.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.