In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Self Realization In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

Gil Shir

In what way do you think that changing your software from self benefit, to benefiting others, can help you realize your fullest potential?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      George
      Participant

By connecting with others my emotions/knowledge  become theirs and their emotions/knowledge become mine, leading to infinite potential.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

It would make me a happier man with meaning to my life…

Francisco
      Participant

We become “whole” with Human Nature, united supraconsciously. That whole will be greater then the sum of all our Human parts.

ORLANDO
      Participant

There are fullfilments that you only get from benefiting others instead of self.

Henry
      Participant

By doing whatever we do for benefiting other and not the self, we please the Creator and become more like the Creator. That is the purpose of creation.

Larry
      Participant

Connection is key. Once we understand that looking at ourselves and try to correct, will rub off on others, and eventually, we will realise that we are all here for each other’s benefit.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.