In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

This is the short version…

I want to understand Life and it´s meaning. I want to be able to navigate through life´s ups and downs in a manner that align with the thought of Creation, so that I feel alive and in tune with everything around me and in me. I feel I have to do something about the “state of the world”, and the human experience is included in that. I Want, need and have to learn how to control my desirres!

Aaron Lessin
      Participant

To understand Reality and become like the Creator. To fulfill the Creator’s desire.

Manuel
      Participant

In the beginning all I wanted was to know (intellectually) the plan of creation. But now that I know what that is. I’m hoping to achieve Equivalence of Form with the Light.

David Edwards
      Participant

To come to the revelation that we are one man with one heart. I hope for myself and for every other shattered piece of the whole to attain the creator

Linda
      Participant

I hope to create the vessels within me to receive the Light of the Creator, as I become more like the Creator in changing my desire to receive for me into my desire to receive for bestowal, to bestow unto Him.

jose alvarado
      Participant

Equivalance of form. To receive in order to Bestow.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.