In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beverly
      Participant

Emotional joy/peace

Ozie
      Participant

Clarity; understanding; knowing where I am going, why and how to get there..

Ally
      Participant

For many years I have felt this sense of “homesickness”, which I now see as a desire to understand others and the world around me–in the past year and a half this sense has gotten much stronger and I know I’m on the right path. This course is integral to my journey and will help me to not only understand this sensation, but also further curb my ego and increase my ability to give love/help others/share my understandings/experiences.

Shmuley
      Participant

To know more about life and reality. To learn to be willing to bestow the blessings I receive from the Higuer Power.

Deborah Majen
      Participant

I believe the purpose of this course is to bring a deeper understanding about life and how the light works. I wish to attain complete understanding and share that with others 🙂

Arian parshan
      Participant

now I want to discover the structure of reality and find exactly the mean of ,perception of reality is subjective. and find the roots of this illusion image.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.