Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 5,019 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Renata Klem
      Participant

Hello! My name is Renata, I’m Brazilian, and I’m seeking knowledge about Kabbalah to try to discover more about myself and the secrets of life.

NEDA
      Participant

Hello everyone

my name is Neda. I live in London, originally from Iran. For the past few years I have been learning about Kabbalah.

Cleo
      Participant

Hello everyone,

Greetings from Romania.
      The reason for meeting me here relates to my journey to understand more about the world and myself.
      I’ve always missed a support community to guide me in my searches.

Best,
      Cleo

Peter
      Participant

Hi my name is Peter. Three years ago I heard about the teachings of Kabbalah on a Greg Braden  show. So I bought a book called Sefer yitzirah written by Aryeh Kaplan. I couldn’t understand it so I had stopped reading it. A few weeks ago , I have this feeling to pick up the book again and read. I tried and feel like I was coming to the understanding and then this idea came to me that I should go on YouTube and I’ll probably see someone who’ll explain in a way I can fully understand. After a few a scroll I saw Kabbalah revealed hosted by Tony. After  listening to his introduction and the first lesson, I knew this was it for me. So I’m really excited to learn who I am , why I am here and where I should go .

• This reply was modified 15 hours, 49 minutes ago by Peter.
      Steven Atkinson
      Participant

Hi, I seek spiritual wisdom, I have dipped into Kabbalah a few times over the years, I have also studied Buddhism and Taoism and was brought up in a Protestant Christian family in England.
      Namaste, Shalom 🙏

solomon woreta
      Participant

Hi my name is Solomon from USA eager to learn more about kaballa

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 5,019 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.